Chapter XI

It's a warm, welcoming wood house. It got yellow lights, a blue couch with a television on the front, some game consoles that were put under the television, a short flat table and a blue rug between the couch and the television. There's an archway that leads to the kitchen and a closed door that is not too far away from the archway. There's a stair that leads to the second floor. Did they buy this house or they built it?

Sonic and Tails ran to the rug and sat on it,  it seems like we're sitting back on the floor again. Amy and I followed them and sat down as well.

"So... If I may ask, what happened inside?", Tails asked with a much softer voice that is different than how he usually explain things. I wonder if he's only confident when it comes to using his brain?

"Metal asked us if we can teach him how to be organic like", Amy said.

Sonic and Tails both make an incredulous face. They both turned their head to each other, then back to me and Amy.

"Wait, by he means to be organic, it's more like he wants to know how to socialize?" Tails said, his voice came back to how he usually speak boldly about machines. I wonder what's Tails is thinking.

"I think?", I said.

"And he chose you both?", Tails said.

"Oh, It's actually (y/n) that volunteered herself. I'll be backing her up!", Amy said.

"Do you want us to jump in too or nah? I mean we could be brothers", Sonic snickered.

"No need. if you jump in,  I'll bet he's more interested in beating you than hanging out with us", Amy said.

"Pffft fine, however we'll still keeping an eye on you guys", Sonic said, Tails hummed in agreement.

"Awww, thank you Sonic! You're the best!", Amy said as she ran to Sonic then hugs him.

"Yeeeshh! Uhhh no problem! And stop the hugging please!", Sonic said as he tried to struggle free from Amy.

"Guys, guys I was wondering on why Eggman will bother to put Metal Sonic into school aside of spying. I think it's very weird considering that Eggman have Tails Doll to do the spying stuff", Tails said.

"What's a 'Tails Doll'?", I asked. Why Sonic got robot copy but Tails got a doll copy?

"Oh,  it's just a cheap spy doll copy of me. Not dangerous, but annoying", Tails said.

"Oh okay", I said.

"Duh, don't worry about it. Just worry about your date", Sonic said.

My face flushed, "Hey! He's not my-! We BARELY know each other! ", I said in embarrassment. What in Chaos he's thinking?! There's no way I have a crush on Metal or even DATING Metal.

"Blushing", Sonic smirked.

"I'm just surprised! It came out of no where! ", I said.

"Kay, but, how about we make a bet; If you did end up being so close to Metal, you have to buy me a chilidog. If I'm wrong I'll buy your favourite food. How's that?", Sonic said as he cocked one of his eyebrow at me.

It's pretty tempting to take the bet and try to defeat him. After all if I lost, I just need cost my money for a chilidog. Plus a killer robot boyfriend as my prize losing this bet. If I want to win,  I just need to steel myself so I won't completely  'fall in love' with Metal Sonic.

"Heh, you're smiling and still blushing. Liking the idea?", Sonic said.

I smirked back at him "Heck yeah! Let's do it to it!", I said.

•*•

We are in the third day of school. As I cycle my bike to the school besides Amy who's running, my mind were stuck on reorganizing my plans for this year. Thankfully we're starting to get lessons at the fourth day of school, which is tomorrow. I could use this day to do brain-storming for what should I do to Metal Sonic and what should I do for this semester alongside with my new friends and Metal Sonic.

I wonder how will Dr. Robotnik react to his greatest creation have a (y/s) mobian as his first 'friend'?

Maybe he'll be just amused with the irony.

I stopped cycling my bike when we're a close to the parking lot. Amy stood near me as she watched me got down from bike and secured it. When I'm about to speak to Amy, our attention diverted away to the sound of someone speeding away to here.

Who came to our direction really got me surprised.

I honestly hoping it was just Sonic and Tails, and NOT METAL SONIC. I'm not ready yet! What is Sonic and Tails thinking? Why are they following Metal here? What just happened?

Metal Sonic stopped right in front of me while Sonic and Tails stopped near Amy, me and Metal. I looked at Metal Sonic's DELIGHTED FACE?? WHY IS HE HAPPY?

I turned my head to see Sonic folded his arms and smirked and Tails waving his hand and smiled nervously at me. Are they planning something? Amy's seems confused so she have nothing to do with this.

"Hey, are you ready to spend the rest of your life with me?".

"WHAT?", I turned my head to owner of the voice; Metal Sonic leaned forward to my direction, he put his hand behind his back, tapping his foot as he waited for my next response. I could feel my face heated up from embarrassment.

Then Metal broke into laughter, "Just kidding! We just met yesterday, there's no way for a guy like me to instantly fall in love with a stranger!", Metal put his hands on his hips, he looks so much like a Sonic with a smirk plastered on his face, "What about we start our 'playdate' at break time? Sounds good? ", Metal said.

My mouth fall flat from the everything he just said and do. He sounds and acts so much like Sonic. Did I missed something in here?

"Well, if you're looking for me later at break, just meet me under the same tree where I stalked you, okay? See ya! ", and with that Metal zoomed away from us.

"Well, that's definitely something", Sonic said, as he came to my side.

I snapped my furious-confused face at Sonic, "I want explanation, now".