Chapter III

Amy and I agreed to go to school together, so the next day I saw her waiting in front of my house. We went to school together by cycling for me and running for Amy. Amy said she want to be as fast as her hero Sonic, so that she'll catch up with Sonic. It's quite impressive to be honest, especially if you do it out of love. Now we're back sitting and talking next to each other, waiting for the class to begin.

As we heard footsteps of students rushing in to their tables, we stoped talking because it's means the teacher have come. The teacher walks into the class with his usual smile like a sunshine as he greeted us.

"Good morning Mr. Andrew!", said the whole class.

"As you can see, our missing friends from yesterday will be joining us today", said Mr. Andrew as he put his stuff to the teacher's table.

"Everybody say hello to Sonic the Hedgehog and Miles 'Tails' Prower!", Mr. Andrew said.

Suddenly a blue blur comes in, and suddenly there's a blue hedgehog on the teacher's desk. The hedgehog lay down horizontally facing the class while rubbing his fingers horizontally under his nose with his index finger. He makes an expression of a guy waiting for a response.

What is he doing? He'll get himself in trouble for making such action. Mr Andrew could only look in disbelief towards the blue hedgehog. And then a yellow orange-ish fox walks in. He stopped right beside Mr. Andrew which got him surprised.

"Hello", the yellow fox said, smiling.

"Oh hello, young Pro-".

"Hello everybody! I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog, and this is my best bud, Miles 'Tails' Prower", Sonic said, loud and clear. Why this guy have a bad boy aura or something?

"You can just call me Tails by the way, it's nice to meeting all of you!", Tails said. He seems like a shy person, how did he end up with Sonic though?

"Welcome to our class Sonic and Tails, you may take the remaining seats", Mr. Andrew said.

Sonic and Tails dashed to the remaining seats on the front right in front of us. Amy looks so happy, probably because she's in one class with her heroic hedgehog. I look at Sonic with suspicion. That guy just boldly put his legs on the table and the teacher didn't even bother. How come he's a hero? He looks like a kid looking for trouble. I frowned and looked at Sonic with annoyance, then Amy notice my annoyance.

"Psst hey what's wrong? did you know him?", Amy asked in whisper.

"No, but i feel like he's going to be an annoying person", I whispered with a tint of spite in my voice.

"Pfft, yes, he can be a brat sometimes, but I can guarantee you he's a great person", Amy whispered.

"Oh then let see who he's actually is".

"Challenged accepted", Sonic whispered.

I turned my head to the owner of the voice. That brat, I don't like him. I just glared at him in response. Sonic winked at me.

Sonic winked at me.

No. Please. Just No. Don't you dare to think anything funny to make me like you. You are annoying.

Challenge accepted.

•*•

"Come on! let's take a seat with them!". Amy dragged me towards Sonic and Tails' desk. It's lunchtime, and almost everybody is in there. Some students were buying food on the cafeteria and some brings their own lunch. Amy and I brings our own lunch box. But I didn't plan to eat in the first break. I've always had heavy breakfast so I just eat at second break. However Amy still offers me some snack so yeah why not. Free food.

I notice as we approached Sonic and Tails' desk, Sonic have a slightly disturbed face that he's trying to hold back with smiling. Heh, already giving up hmm? Tails who were talking to Sonic, just noticed Sonic face. He turned his head towards us.

"Oh hello Amy! You wanted to join us?", Tails said with a genuine happy tone. This little fox is cute, how come he can end up with Sonic?

"Yes please! I hope you don't mind I'm bringing a friend with me!", Amy said as she sat down in front of Sonic. I took a seat in front of Tails.

"Oh who is she?", Tails said.

Amy put her hands on my shoulders and leaning to me, "Sonic, Tails, this is (y/n), (y/n) they are the heroes I told you about", Amy said.

"Thanks Amy, it's nice to meet you two", I said.

"It's nice to meet you toooooo, ummm what's your last name?" Sonic said.

"(l/n)/(y/s)", I said.

"Owh, okay then Miss (l/n)/(y/s)", Sonic winked and finger guns me. What is wrong with him.

"Hey did you went to Seaside Hill yesterday? I think saw you", Sonic said.

"Yes I did, why are you asking?", I said.

"You okay? You didn't got crashed by a flying tin can right?", Sonic said.

"Umm no?".

"Oh Thank goodness. Don't worry about that, I've taken care of danger. Your welcome", Sonic said proudly, "You should be careful, this guy can knockout a lot of metallic blocks if he wants to".

"What's it even doing there anyway?", I asked.

"We still don't know, but we notice he have been following us since yesterday morning", Tails said, "Probably stalking, but since there's another bot taking that job it's quite questionable why he do that".

"Meh, probably Eggman's going to send him to school", Sonic said

As Sonic finishes his sentence, the cafeteria went quiet. We look around what makes everyone quite. But then we found the cause.

There's a fat human walking with a blue hedgehog accompanied by one of the teacher, pass by in front of the cafeteria. It looks normal but.

The hedgehog have red irises and black sclera.