chapter 8: Is it a start? 🤭

Fayad's  pov.

  "Were you mad? 
Where's your calmness?
What had gotten into you?
How can you say those harsh words to that girl?
Was it necessary?
But was it really excessive?
She is a good, experienced doctor. But she is new here. If she does any mistake, she can't continue practicing here. Her dreams will be sealed before it flies."

These are the words which is all over in my mind and brain. It's killing me! 

I'm not feeling well now. So I decide to leave. I can't concentrate on my work. All the time I was thinking about her. I don't know what got into me that time.

It's all my fault. If I would have said one more harsh word to her she would have been cried. Her eyes were full of lacrimation secretion. It was just didn't dropped. I shouldn't have said that to her. But neither I was wrong. I take leave from hospital.

Fayad! From now on, you have to control yourself.
You are being a bad person.
Ugh...

I am walking through a park  near dorm. The weather is cool. Suddenly I saw something on ground a little far; near the bench beside lake. I run over to check as it resembles human body.

"Oh s***" I curse as I see the body.

"Bacteria, hey Bacteria. See it's me; virus." I look here and there."Hey wake up."

I immediately check her pulse and respiration. She's just fainted. I shake her and spread some water to her. But she isn't responding. It's because of hypoglycemia. She need glucose. Fortunately I have some in my pocket. It will take time. I don't know her address yet.

Where should I take her?

From this place my dorm is the only place. I need to hurry.

As soon as I arrive my dorm, I shift her to the bed. After few minutes she opens her eyes. I rest assured. But she can't move. Her pulse is slow because of her weakness. She need rest now.  She is having fever also. I cover her with blanket. She is sleeping like sleeping beauty.

She is looking so innocent. I haven't noticed that before that there is a kindness, softness in her face. She is wearing hizab. I dare not to take it off but lose it. She will feel comfortable in this way. Her temperature isn't so high. So, I hope to arguing with her next morning. I put a damp cloth on the forehead. I haven't take care of someone in this way. I respect women.  but I don't know what happens to me when I see her.

Forget it. I need rest too. There is a spare room. But it's not arranged yet. Turning off the light, I took myself on couch to sleep.

I wake up by hearing Azaan nearby. It's a place where I can hear Azan as well as the Bell of the church.  Actually there is a Muslim society near by. I go to check on bacteria to see if  she's still asleep or awake. As expected she is asleep. Today is weekend. No hurry.
Alas! This girl miss her first weekend. Smirk appeared on my face.

I get busy to make breakfast after my prayer. But what I see; whatever is there in fridge, somehow I can manage it but I can't give it to Bacteria. She needs something nutritious. So I get ready and slowly lock the door without sound and go to the supermarket for stuffs.

I bought some fruits, juice, bread, butter, tomato. It take only 20 minute. After returning dorm, I softly ask "Bacteria! are you wake up?"
I wait for her response.

No response....

It's pindrop silence. This girl is really a sleepyhead. I check on her. She is still in sleep. Her hizab pins are pinned off because of sleeping. Her breezy black hair here has been ruffled. she is looking cute. I smile at her.