Chapter 4: New friends

Tahoy's pov.

I clear my mind, take a deep breath and go to hospital. I go to the office room to confirm my joining. They heartily accept me. They give me their official Apron, stethoscope and a manual.

They provide me a chamber. A ward boy show me the way. He introduces him as Cole when I ask his name.
I thank him for showing me my chamber. He takes his leave.

In my chamber, there is a office desk, a office chair, and 2 normal chair in front my desk. There are also some files, penholder, a desktop, 2 racks, a washbasin in my left side. A medical examination bed also in my chamber. Window is covered by the curtain.

On the desk there is my dream name board "Dr. Tahoy Rehman, Cardio surgeon (Australia), F.C.P.S (Bangladesh)". I am smilling. I think it's touching my eyes. May be a little bit tear also fall from eyes. I touch my name board. This feeling is priceless and indescribable.

I click some photo and send it to my sisters and friends

I click some photo and send it to my sisters and friends. Today, I'm really happy that my dream comes true. I'm feeling like I'm in 7th cloud. It's just... I'm speechless. I can't describe that moment in words. I'm getting emotional.

After admiring my chamber, I step out to get some file. A new face is waving her hand at my direction. I look around myself if there is anyone except me. There's no one. She is coming toward me.

"Hi. I'm Xavira." She introduces herself and extends her hand for shake. I take it.

"I'm Tahoy. Are you new here?" I ask her.

"Yeah. I have joined today." She smiles.

"Me too."

"Really?" Her eyes are glistening now.

"Where are you going?" I ask her.

"I was going to fetch some patient's file and thinking to give a walk to general ward."

"Same, here."

"Let's go, together."

"Sure.. "

We are talking and walking in the lobby. I get to know that she is a Russian. We collect some patient's file. Then we walk to the general ward. There is a nurse, who greets us. Here are many patients. Everyone has different problem. Some broke his leg, some are suffering from fever, some are coughing, all seems good. No problem, they are recovering. After paying a visit, we return to our chamber. Xavira invites me to have lunch with her. I agree.

It's very rear to have a lovely Colleague at first day.

I see a person and greet him; Dr. Kingston. He is the general in-charge of this hospital. He is around 50. But his style is awesome. I understand that he is studying me.

"Hello, beautiful." He says it with a handsome voice and smirks.

"Hello, sir." I say it with a gentle smile.