chapter 9 : Hospital scandal

Fayad's pov

I hear some footsteps. I'm in ward for round visit. I have to leave for emergency unit in 10 minutes. I wasn't expecting that the footsteps are coming for me.

" Dr. Fayad Hussain" it's a very heavy voice. And I can say there's no honey in that voice.

"Yes, Dr. Matt? What brings you here?"

Dr. Matt is In-charge if our hospital jurisdiction.

He is just looking at me which makes me uncomfortable. I don't know why I'm getting bad signal from my sixth sense.

"Will you please enlighten us about your action on 4th November?"

" 4th November! I had some surgery. After that I were in a medical seminar. But I don't think it's any crime. Right?"

" I haven't mentioned about any crime. You are poor, my child."

He is plotting something against me. I can sense it.

"Can you be more specific, Dr. Matte?"

"Oh, sure. I would be very honoured."
I think this guy is in love with typical indian serial.

"Dr. Hussain, I have some evidence for your evil action."

"Oh, really? Where is it? I would like to see it."

" Here's the report of a patient bed no 41. Mr. Patrick is suffering of kidney failure. He needs kidney transplantation. Instead you remove his kidney. Do you know it's out of your medical ethics? And here's your signature in his report."

The whole crowd is making sounds. They are shocked and looking into me.

" I deny that. I think there's some mistake."

It's crazy. How can be it! But I have no proof. So, I have to take care of it in cool head.

"I don't think there's any room for mistake, Doctor."

"You can say what you wish. But the truth is I'm innocent. If I don't mistake, it's just a paper. It can be raffled. So, I can say someone is trying to frame me." In my last sentence I shift my eyes to Dr. Matt.

"Why are you looking into me? Are you trying to say I'm framing you up?"

"Oh, no no, Dr. You so so so honest. How can you do that! We should give you noble prize for your dignity."

I can clearly see he is little pissed off.
" Enough. I have been much good to you. I'll be straight now. You are going to rot in the jail."

" Oopsies! Did I enter into wrong situation?" Shawn is standing along the door with smirk. He began to walk towards Dr. Matt like a hero.

" Dr. Shawn, I think very it's inconvenient for you to get into someone else's matter."

" I'm so sorry Doctor. I just can't stop myself. I think it's amazing."
In Next moment he laughs and saying to me " Wow! Fayad! Have you seen me just now? How I delivered the dialogue? Mind-blowing of me. I love myself." I buried my face into my palm.

" Dr. Shawn it's not a drama stage. Would you please stop your drama?"

" Yes, it's not a drama stage, yet it's not also your house that you will accuse anyone as per your wish. More into it, You are in a ward. Would you like to leave the place? Patients are feeling uncomfortable." He points at the door with his two hand. Dr. Matt heads to door by little Pushing Shawn. He says nothing. He shove his hand into pocket and makes head up and started walking vigorously.

In the lobby, more people came to enjoy the drama.

"Dr. Hussain, can you go with us? Otherwise I have to apply more way." Says Dr. Matt.