chapter 6: Storm over a cup of tea ☕

Hello, friends ❤️❤️
It's been a long time I wasn't active on wattpad. I'm really sorry for late updating. I was busy with my academic stuffs. I'm really very sorry. I'm back. But I don't think I'll be regular. Because, my professional xm is coming. So.. keep me in your bless. And.. enjoy the new chapter of "The Heart Story".

3rd person's POV.

In the cafeteria..

Shawn is going toward cafeteria. He orders a coffee at counter. He is looking surroundings. Waiters are busy at their work. It's not an off hour. So, it is peaceful comparing the off hour. He takes a glance at his wrist watch. It's 10:30 am. He makes a scan at the whole cafe until his eyes stops at a girl. She has put her apron on the chair. Her brown straight hair are on the each side of her shoulder. She is scrolling her phone and taking sip from her coffee cup.

"Sir, your coffee is ready." The waiter says. Dr. Shawn comes to the earth.

He takes his coffee and takes a sit at opposite side of that girl. She looks up and gives a sweet smile. That smile hits Shawn.

"Hi!" Dani greets him.

"Hello! Dani, right?" He pretends that he is remembering her name.

"Wow! You remember my name!" Dane becomes excited.

"Why not? We are now collegeus."
Dani smiles. She tucks her hair behind the ear.

"Where are your friends? Aren't they here to acompany you?" Shawn asks.

"Actually they are li'l busy. I was feeling exhausted. So, I came here. Tahoy is coming by the way." She looks at her wrist watch, "Probably in 5 minutes."

"Oh, that's great!"

"Where are your friends?" Dani asks.

"They are checking on their regular appointments, patients. I was free. So, I came here."

She nodes her head down.

"If you have any problem you can share with me." Shawn says it.

"Thanks for your concern. But I'm alright here." Dani flushes a little. It doesn't go unnoticed by Shawn.

"Ok, let me know if there's any problem. I mean... as we are collegeus now. Soon we may become friends. Just give me a call," Shawn tilts his chin. He is looking tensed.

"Thank you," her smile widened. Shawn almost gets a mini heart attack by seeing her smile. "But I don't have your contact number."

That's a green signal!

Shawn starts dancing eternally. But he is acting cool outside. They exchange their contact numbers.

"So, you are new here, right?"

"Yes. I'm from Chicago."

"That's a nice place. I had once been there."

"Really?"

"Yeah, obviously it was for profession. Do you miss your family?"

"A lot."

"Any relative or close friend here?"

"No. I'm alone here. But I think I don't need to worry. My friends are here for me." Her face becomes expressionless.

He frowns. "How? You said you don't have anyone here."

"I'm talking about my colleagues."

"Oh. Anyone particular?"

"Tahoy. She is a sweet girl. She is exactly my type. She doesn't talk much, polite but can chill out with friends. She is introvert, I think."