Epilogue

[8 Months Later.]

Seulgi's POV

I woke up in this green grassy field again. I'm trying to pulled myself up just to drink that beer straight after throwing it somewhere, coughing as I felt that pain in my stomach. I've slept on her bed again. My eyes went on my wife's, even though she's sleeping I know she's beautiful as ever.

I slowly and carefully caressed her tombstone with her beautiful name written on it, smiling like a fool while begin to cry again. I should've listen to her first, maybe I should've done something.

"Wifey, I–I'm so s–orry.." I choked trying not to breakdown infront of her for countless time.

It's been eight months of living my life without her. It's like a worthless eight months of living in this world coz I'm already dead inside and out.

Eight months of blaming myself that I should be the one who's on a coffin and not her. Not the girl I want to be with the rest of my life, n–not Irene.

Eight months.

If I should have just set aside my ego and pride, she's still here with me.

From: Wifey <3

You're such a sweet talker! Good morning to you too my love and I love you more 😘

Received.

My lips forming a smile itself as I felt a hand hit my head.

"Ouch! Seungwan! What was that for?!" I hissed as I turned off my phone and glared at her.

"Stop smiling like a fool and what's your plan after you guys graduated?" Seungwan asked.

"Hmm..I still don't know but I will surely with Irene and treasuring memories with her for the rest of my life." I said and imagining things like little Irene and Seulgi running around the house. That would be so cute!

"Falling in love is really disgusting." Seungwan grimaced.

"Yikes Seulgi-yah, you're getting super cheesy as the day passed by." Sooyoung disgustingly said.

"Whatever, y'all bitter but seriously? I think I'll help Irene with their company." I stated.

Irene mentioned that she's soon to be the heir of their company so maybe, I just apply on being her secretary and doing some hot stuff with her on her office. Hihi!

"Hmm, I think I'll pursue acting or modelling. My mom said I suited on that." Sooyoung shrugged.

"That's great. You should try to be honest to on what you feel towards Yeri too." I sarcastically said.

"Nyenye. How about you hyung?" she asked at Seungwan who's thinking.

"I think I'll apply on that SM Entertainment and become an artist or a singer." Seungwan said as we both looked at her.