Chapter 28

Irene's POV

I groaned as I felt my head is crushing so bad, d–damn it! I shouldn't drink that beer last night—wait? Last night? Fuck! What happened last night?! I immediately looked around while rubbing my temple and looked at my clothes. Not the same! Holy fuck—not the same clothes I wore last night! S–shit! Shit! Where am I? I frozed as I heard yawning sound infront of me. F–fuck.

"Irene? You going home?"

I stiffened as I heard that voice, s–shit. Not him. I slowly looked at him, showing his perfect white teeth while holding a cup of coffee.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't wake you up—"

"I need to go Suho." I immediately said as my eyes glance in the wall clock beside me, it's fucking 12 in the afternoon! "S—shit!" I cursed and immediately get my clothes that scattered everywhere, shit! Bullshit!

"Why are you so in hurry? You want to eat—"

"Could you please—fuck! Tell me what happened last night?!" I screamed in frustration. I'm on my verge of crying but I just can't do it right now. I'm having this panic attacks inside of me, I'm nervous and scared! Fuck Joohyun! What have you done?!

"We're drunk and we had se—"

"Stop! Fuck that explains all, I need to go." I said and pushed hin away from the door, I immediately went outside, I looked around his cousin's house and it's all messed up.

I guess that party was fucking successful.

I shooked my head and walked faster and grab some cab and went home, I immediately pulled my phone and my eyes went wide as I received a lot of missed calls and messages. Other is from dad, Eunbi, Yeri, Solar, Jennie, mom and mostly from Seulgi. Fuck! Fuck! I opened one of Seulgi's message.

From: Seulgi
Received 8:23 PM

Joohyun? Where are you? Take care okay?

From: Seulgi
Received 9:12 PM

Answer my calls! I'm fucking worried here.

From: Seulgi
Received 9:43 PM

Uncle said you didn't answer his calls? Are you mad at me? I'm sorry Joohyun. Just text me so that I won't worry anymore.

From: Seulgi
Received 11:16 PM

Irene? This isn't funny anymore, answer my goddamn calls! Please?

From: Seulgi
Received 12:09 AM

I'll be waiting for you..

I sighed as I saw Seulgi's messages, her last message were around 4AM, I really made her worry, as I arrived at house, my eyes went wide as I saw a police car outside. I entered the house and immediately saw Seulgi's and everybody in the living room, talking to the police.

"I–I shouldn't let her uncle, I'm sorry." Seulgi said, eyebags visible in her eyes.

"M–mom, d-dad.." I mumbled as all of the eyes looked at me. They all say my name in shocked but my ears only heard her worried voice.

"I-irene." she mumbled, somehow her face is no relaxed and in relief.

I stiffened as I felt her warm body invading the space between us as she hugged me tightly, her scent that I missed. She buried her head in my neck and slowly looked at me, I closed my eyes and getting ready to get scolded by her.

"I'm really worried Irene, I'm happy you're safe." she said and slowly kissed my temple. I slowly opened my eyes as my heart skipped a beat, she parted our body after a minutes. I felt my cheeks are burning.

"I guess she's here officer, thank you for coming here. We're sorry for disturbing you." I heard dad said and the two police bowed and immediately went outside.

"Gosh, dear! You scared us!" mom immediately said and run towards me hugging me tight too. It was like the first time, after how many years.

"M–mom, I–I can't breath.." I protested as narrowed her eyes at me.

"Yeah, like me last night Joohyun, I'm so worried!" mom hissed as she walked away while rubbing her temple.

"Irene?" I immediately stiffened as I heard my dad's stern voice. It makes me nervous big time.

"D—dad–I—" I closed my eyes as he lift his hands in the air. I was ready to received a huge slap on him or maybe 'what the hell are you doing?!'

I'm surprised when he hugged me and sighed deeply. I felt my tears rushing down in my cheek as I hugged him tightly. I needed him, after what happened. I don't know what will happen.

"D–daddy, I–I'm s–sorry.." I sobbed and buried my face in his chest. It was a half meant sorry, that I didn't meant to make them worry and sorry because I failed him.

"It's okay princess, I'm—I'm glad you're safe. We've been so worried last night but thank God. My princess are okay and here." dad mumbled and kissed me in my hair.

"D—daddy, I–I've been so i-irresponsible." I cried as he hushed me.

"It's okay baby, just don't do it again. Okay? I love you." he said and I nodded.

After a minutes of crying, dad left and my friends hugged me tightly and gave me a playful punch on my arm and they left too. I sit in the couch and there's an awkward silence between us.

"Uhh—so how's the party?" she asked and sit infront of me. It made me frozed on my seat but I composed myself and cleared my throat.

"Uhm..fun." I simply said and sighed.

"What's with that deep sigh? I think that party sucks?" she chuckled and I sadly looked at her. I'm so sorry Seulgi, I shouldn't—

"H–hey? W–why are you crying?" she stuttered as she looked at me worriedly.

"S–seulgi–" I mumbled and she immediatey went to me and softly wipe my tears.

"What's wrong? Did that guy done anything to you? I swear I'm going to murder him if there was." she said and I just shooked my head and buried my face at her neck.

"I—irene.." she softly said.

"Please stay with me and just hug me." I huffed and she place her hands at my waist and warmly wrapped her arms in me. It's funny that her hugs gives me this feeling of comfort that others can't do.

"Whatever it is, everything is going to be alright maybe not today but eventually." she said and I closed my eyes, nodding. "I will always be there for you through all the ups and downs, no matter what happen. I promise." she said as I smiled bitterly.

I hope so, Seulgi.

I hope you'll stay when that day comes.

The day you'll know the truth.

The truth that surely make you walk away,

and regret that you met me that day.

I wished there's still a time for you and me.

(edited.)