Chapter 20

DAY 4

Seulgi's POV

I'm walking around the campus since I can't play because of my situation right now. It's sucks, I still feel that pain in my abdomen. Irene taking good care of me and that's so weird of her. She explained that she's just being a decent person, okay? I decided to go to the students different booth, how I wished Eunbi don't see me. I don't want to stand and persuading people to buy some stuff just to earn cash.

I looked around and there's a jail booth, foodhub booth, photo booth, singing booth and many more. My eyes narrowed as I looked at Sooyoung and Seungwan who's bickering each other not far away from me. What the hell this two fighting about?

"I told you he'll going to run away but you didn't believe me!" Seungwan hissed at Sooyoung.

"And I told you I didn't know that he will going to ditch this out!" Sooyoung fired back.

"Hey girls, calm down." I said as they stopped and slowly looked at me. Looks like it is really serious and what's with that loud noise behind them?

"What happened? Maybe I can help?" I asked and looking at them two.

"Yeah, you're right. You'll going to help us." Seungwan grinned.

"Are you really sure you're willing to help us?" Sooyoung asked and smiled at me.

"Uh..yes? It's not that this is illegal or what? By the way what is t—"

"There's no turning back Seul. Thank you in advance!" the two said as they pulled me in a stage. I looked at them confusingly as I saw a bunch of people infront of me murmuring and whispering some words. W-what the hell is this?

"Oh gosh! It's Seulgi!!" I heard someone squealed in the crowd.

"She's way more hotter than Sehun. I'm in!" w–what?

"She's hot with her bruises! Oh my daddy!" uhm..

I looked at Seungwan and Sooyoung smirking at me as I'm asking for explanation with my eyes but she just put her hand up, and the crowd surprisingly went silent.

"Ladies and gentleman, I know you're excited but calm your tits down because we have a hot guest today! Please? Give around of applause to our friend Kang Seulgi!" she exclaimed as the crowd go wild.

What the hell?

"Okay, silence! Thank you, I proudly welcome all of you. Welcome to our KISSING BOOTH!" the two exclaimed.

Kissing booth? Kissing—wait? What?! Kissing fuck! Sooyong! Seungwan, you bi—shit!

"So here's the deal? Each one of you that wants to kiss Seulgi need to put on this large bowl a hundred of bucks, if you want another extra surprise you need to add another bucks for that. Of course, that's not the only deal." Seungwan chuckled makes the crowd became curious. S-shit! I'm fucking nervous!

"You guys are going to write your name and put it on this raffle. We'll going to pick and the lucky winner that our hand picked will going to.." Sooyoung stopped.

"Have a date with Seulgi tonight. We're on the fee, so nothing to worry about." Seungwan continued.

What? No! Fucking hell no!