Chapter 22

DAY 6

Seulgi's POV

I rudely grabbed my bag as I walk towards the locker room. I put the books that I get the other day and grabbing my Nike short and T-shirt. Today is my game, since I haven't play the other day because of my stupid brother. I'm in very bad mood today plus I saw that not so handsome guy with Irene again. Damn it!

"Hey Seulgi—what's with that face?" hearing that voice annoys me more, it just I'm hearing Irene right now.

"Not today Eunbi.." I groaned as I slammed the locker.

"Oh...s—sorry–"

"Just shut it. Okay? I'm not in the mood. So please? Can you stop bothering me?!" I hissed at her and walked away.

I mentally slapped myself as I turning my back and saw Eunbi who's simply biting her lips with her head bowed down. A pang of guilt slowly building on me as I sighed runnibg towards her and giving her a hug. I felt that she startled.

"I'm sorry, it's tomorrow. Thank you for reminding me, have a nice day." I said as I apologetically said and gave her a small smile as I walk away.

I immediately run towards the court where my game is about to start. I saw Seungwan and Sooyoung who's waving at me and giving a thumbs up, this lately I haven't bond with them. My eyes went the left side and my mood dropped again, I felt my hand turning into a fist.

"Hey Seul, crushed them."

"Yeah, I will definitely crushed him." I mumbled as I heard a chuckled.

"Who's him Seul?" I saw Krystal who's smiling teasingly at me, I rolled my eyes at her. "Oh~looks like someone's being straight here." she poked my cheek and I slapped her hand away.

"Yikes! Why are you here? Where's your Kai?" I asked her. I remembered her telling me about a guy whom she's dating right now but not that seriously though.

"He's with Jennie. You know he's being a jerk. So I left him besides I'm too sexy for him, Jennie is too hot for him." she explained. I glanced at her when she gasped. "Why not I court Jennie?" she chuckled.

"Bitch." I chuckled.

"Hey! Just like you." she teasingly smiled.

"Badminton finals for doubles! BLACK PANTHER VS. RED FALCON, let's welcome Kang Hyewon and Kang Seulgi!" the announcer said.

"Goodluck Seul." she cheekily said and gave me a peck in my cheek as I glared at her. She just sticked her tongue out at me and gives me a thumbs up.

"So how are you Seul?" Hyewon said and stretching her legs.

"Fine, how's the game the other day?" I asked since I didn't play, someone subbed me.

"Piece of cake." she chuckled as I smirked. Yeah, I heard we won and the other side is barely holding on.

PRRRTTTTTTTTT!!!!

"Let's finish this early, Hyewon." I said as I alerting myself.

"My pleasure." she said and game starts now.

The opponent started with a short serve, I easily get it the opponent hit it as the shuttle cock is in the air. My eyes went in the left side of the court and saw Irene laughing with him. Fucking hell!