Chapter 10

A/N: Find someone who look at you like Seulgi look at Irene! My Seulrene hart!

••

Seulgi's POV

I looked at the night sky, it's already 10 in evening and I still can't sleep. We finished early awhile ago, I immediately went outside to get some fresh air. I really can't believe that I'm going to be married soon and worst with Bae Irene. Ugh! BAE IRENE?!

"Damn it.." I mumbled as I decide to go for a walk. I really can't sleep besides it's Saturday tomorrow. No classes, free from hell.

I grabbed my hoodie and walk towards the playground near on us. I suddenly remembered the chubby little girl that kissed my cheek when I was a kid. We usually meet here to play. I smiled in that thought but it slowly vanished as I saw Irene who's sitting in a swing. What is she doing here?

I just watch her closing her eyes as the moonlight shines at her pretty face. She wears a Hello Kitty pajama—pftttt! Brat indeed. I shake my head as I walk towards her, her eyes still closed. I think she didn't notice my presence.

"May I sit with you?" she startled and immediately looked at me innocently. I was surprised and amusingly looking at her, seeing Irene's other side like this, the innocent and fragile one.

"S-seulgi? What are you doing here?" her face immediately changed and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Just a little more push and I'm going to think that you're a bipolar." I said as I sitted in the other swing beside her.

A deep silence filled us, we just looked at the stars shining above the sky. It calms me.

"Seulgi? Let's stop this nonsense arrange marriage." she break the silence.

"The feeling is mutual Bae. Neither did I, I don't want to marry a brat like you." I said as she hit my head.

"I'm not a brat! Then let's stop this bullshit." she hissed said as I sighed.

"I...can't."I simply said.

"What?! We hate each other Seulgi! This isn't going to work! I don't want to marry a girl especially when it's you! I'm straight as pole for pete's sake. This is disgusting!" she scowled.

"Chanyeol and I are in relationship Seulgi! I have a boyfriend and I love him! He is the one I want to marry with! Not anyone especially not you!" she continued.

"You don't understand." I mumbled as I looked at her.

"No! You don't understand! You know why? You don't even know what love is. It because you haven't experience to love someone and to be loved! To be feel want and special on that certain person!" she's furious, I can say that. She's being defensive.

I chuckled bitterly, yeah maybe she's right. No one loves me, no one want me, even my father can't love me. I'm just thankful for now because I have my friends and mom but there's still this void. Unknown void that I don't know how to fix it.

"You're right. I don't have any idea of what love is because no one dared to tell me and make me feel what love truly mean.." I said as I stared on the night sky. A sudden distinct memories came in my head and I just don't want to remember it.

"Love can be cruel, you don't know the exact date and time love can hurt you. Actually it's not the love who's hurting you, it's the people."