Chapter 24

Irene's POV

It's Monday today luckily we don't have classes, yep I asked dad to give us a time to take rest. I know that we're fucking tired in the whole week. I'm here alone in our house, Seulgi said that she's going to talk with her dad and said she'll be back. Anyways, between Seulgi and I we're complicated. I mean I'm pretty sure that I have a special feelings towards her but I don't know if she had one for me too. Well, it's kinda scary.

DING DONG!
DING DONG!

I immediately run towards the door, maybe that's Seulgi!

"Seul—"

I momentarily shut my mouth when it's not Seulgi but a old woman and smiling while examining me.

"What's a lovely lady doing here in my baby Seulgi's house? Hmm?" the woman asked while still looking at me like she's still recognizing me.

"Uhm..good morning ma'am. Please come inside, Seulgi isn't here but she promised that she'll return very quickly." I said and offered the old woman inside. Who is she?

"Thank you. May I know your name?" she said as she sit in the couch.

"Uhm...I'm Irene ma'am. Seulgi's fiancé." I said and bowed at her. Yep, I owned Seulgi! Period.

"Really? So my baby Seulgi is a grown woman now. I remember when she's a kid she just used to play with some other kids outside and now she's going to marry a fine pretty lady." she said and smiled at me.

"Oh~by the way, I'm Umpah Seulgi's nanny when she's little. I can say that she's good in picking girls. Tell me? What did she do to you?" she chuckled and I gave a small laugh.

"Actually ma'am—"

"I like you now, call me Aunt Pah." she said and smiled at me.

"Actually ma—aunt Pah, I don't know. She's making my heart felt things that I never felt before, I still remember the first time we met. I stucked looking at her like I want to know her more and I just letting all my frustration out in that drink. That's sounds childish.." I let out a chuckled.

"Maybe I like her. I knew it because I felt like I could be myself around her. My true intermost aunthentic self, the stuff that I don't let anyone else to see. It's really new to me, I've never had the need to talk to someone so much. I want to know everything about her but I just—can't." I said as I let out a sighed, I looked at Aunt Pah who's sniffing while watching me. I gasped and instant panic when shes crying.

"Oh my god! Aunt Pah why are you crying?!" I panicked. I immediately grabbed a tissue beside me.

"It's okay Irene dear, I'm just so happy that my Seulgi have found a lovely, sweet and well-mannered lady like you." she said while wiping her tears.

Actually. She found me.

"Aw Aunt Pah you're making me cry too." I said while pouting.

"Seulgi is so special to me, I knew her mother–biological mother. Yoona a talented lady, a hardworking and of course really pretty. I saw how her mom dance in the stage and how her father fell in love with her, how they run away, how they live in one roof and how they love each other but Yoona got pregnant and Samson don't want that child because he promised to only love Yoona." she said, my hands went in my mouth. That was terrible! How could love be that selfish?