Chapter 27

A/N: Appreciation post for the former IOI member, Kang Mina!

P.S: Watch Hotel Del Luna, it's freaking lit!

••

Seulgi's POV

I woke up as I felt the sun rays blocking my face and disturbing me in my deep sleep. I blink as I sit up and stretching my arms, today aunt Pah ain't here. Her daughter hospitalized because of high fever, I lend her some money and I hope that's enough for her to cover the hospital expenses. I looked at the wall clock in my room and it's 7 in the morning. I immediately did my morning rituals and get outside to cook some breakfast.

I went downstairs and walk towards the fridge, hmm? What's for breakfast? Bacon, eggs, rice and bread. I grabbed all that I needed and making a milk because Irene would wake up soon and knowing her, she'll look for food first when she woke up. I cooked what I needed to cook, I put it in the tray with Irene's favorite drink, hot choco. I walked upstairs and slowly opening her room's door.

"S-seul?" I immediately glanced at her and gulped so hard as I saw a nice view this mornin—wait..what am I saying?

"U-uhh, b-breakfast in bed?" I stuttered while looking at her, d-damn why she's freaking hot with that silky nighties. Seulgi calm the fuck down! Remember what he said!

"What's with you? You're so sweet this day, Seul." she mumbled and yawned. Shit! So cute!

"Just being a good finacé and making you a breakfast. Just be thankful." I said sarcastically and walked towards her balcony, putting the tray.

"Did I said to come in?" she said and raised an eyebrow to me. Why is she being so moody?

"Do you have visit today?" I asked.

"Visit? I don't think that I invited someone?" she said confusingly.

"I mean, monthly red alert? Come here! Let's have some breakfast." I called.

"You're lucky because I'm hungry—Yah! Seulgi!" she shrieked as she punched me in my back as I lift her up like a sack. She's so light, is she still eating or just dumbly starving herself to death?

"You're so loud, let's just eat and talk about some important matter." I said and gently put her down, she glared at me and pinched my ear as she landed on the floor.

"A-ahh, ouch!" I groaned in pain as she let it go.

"Yah! It doesn't mean that when you're tall you're going to lift me up like I'm a sack of rice?! Anyways, I'm hungry." she scoffed and immediately sit down and begin to terrorize the food.

We eat and I looked at her in disbelief as she munched and shoved the foods in her mouth like she haven't eaten for a days. Did Aunt Pah didn't feed her this past few days???

"Slow down. You look like you haven't eaten for the whole week." I said and she just rolled her eyes at me and continue to munch. So I grabbed this moment to talk about things that needed to settled.

"So after the examination this week, we're going to get married. We take 11 hours flight duration from here to Paris, France. Don't worry I settled all of it, you want to save your company right? and I need love and appreciation from my father. Tomorrow it's our first day examination—" but she butted in.