Chapter 40

Seulgi's POV

I'm walking at the hallway and I was looking for my wife, seems she's not here today? I wonder where she is? I missed her, again. I saw Eunbi talking to Hyewon, I immediately walked towards them.

"Hey you two, what's up?" I called and they immediately looked at me.

"Hey there Kang." Hyewon smirked as I rolled my eyes at her and eyeing at Eunbi like she can't find her tongue?

"Eunbi? Can I ask something?"

"H–huh? Oh hi Seul, w–what is it?" she laughed nervously, is she okay? She's acting weird.

"Have you seen Irene?" I asked as I scratch my foreheand.

"Uhh—nope, didn't see her around. Oh, need to go girls. Bye." Eunbi said and immediately left us. I look at Hyewon who's looking at Eunbi worriedly.

"Uh Seul, need to go too. Goodluck finding your wife." she smiled at me and left, following Eunbi.

What's with people today? I sighed as I walk towards my next class which is History. Maybe she's in her office?

I went through her office first and saw Yeri who's sitting in Irene's chair. She's so busy looking at the screen and didn't notice my presence. I knocked which cause her to startled and glared at me but after recognized that it was me her face soften.

"Unnie, you scared the shit out of me." she hissed while her hand went in her chest.

"Sorry, I was just looking for Irene and yeah she's not here." I pouted.

"Didn't you knew unnie?" she confusingly asked and I confusingly looked at her. So in conclusion we're looking each other confusingly.

"Knew what?"

"She's out of the campus attending conference with the best student in other buildings." Yeri explained. Oh? She didn't mentioned anything like that to me?

"Ahh, that's why she didn't even bother to message me about it." I sarcastically said.

"Phones not allowed when conference is on going unnie. Maybe her phone got confiscate before when she was about to text you? Don't overthink." she chuckled and still tapping the keyboard infront of her.

Right, I need to stop overthinking. Maybe that's the reason why I woke up in our bed and not seeing her face first thing in the morning. What should I do? I miss fucking her.

I mean, I fucking miss her!

I'm sulking went to my class and no choice but to listen in that boring bald old guy teaching histofuckingry. I can't concentrate knowing Irene's not calling nor messaging me and I didn't see her. It's been 2 hours and finally, everyones favorite line.

"Class Dismissed—" I immediately pulled my bag and went outside.

Need to ask Yeri where's that conference is.

"Kang Seulgi!" I frowned as I saw Sooyoung and Seungwan walking towards me.

"What's with that face? Did you not miss us?" Sooyoung pouted.

"The heck Joy stop doing that, disgusting. Anyways, we missed you Seul." Seungwan said as she was about to hugged me when I pushed her head away from me.

"That's more disgusting Wendy." Sooyoung retorted as I rolled my eyes at them.

"Thanks, but we just saw each other like the other day?" I hissed as she stopped as she realized I'm right.