☁️ 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕓𝕦𝕓𝕓𝕝𝕖 ☁️

Y/N POV
i woke up in a split second. what the hell was that dream. my heart was beating hard and i was sweating.
i panted as i slowly swung my legs off the side of my bed and covered my face in my hands.

y/n: "this can't be happening..ugh" i mumbled to myself as i finally got up and went to my closet.

(THE FIT)

i felt awful, so i decided to pull out a joint and take a couple of hits

i stumbled down the stairs, leaving without any breakfast. i was walking down the street, laughing at myself when i heard henry call out to me.
he caught up to me and we walked together.

"hey henry" i giggled.
"uhm..are you okay? you seem a little out of it"
"i'm great, i've never been better henry boy"
"oh. i just thought you'd be a little..idk, a lot happened yesterday and i was jus- y/n are you high"

"hehe, nah man, stay low kids" i said, looking and pointing into an imaginary camera and laughing more.

henry stopped and grabbed my face gently. he cupped my face as he looked into my red eyes.

"y/n you're going to be sent home. it's so obvious you're stoned." henry said.
i placed my hands on his, and grinned. "can't we just go to your house and skip school" i asked, tiptoeing and leaning closer to henry's face. he slightly blushed as he looked away, letting go off my face and slightly backing off.
"y/n you know we can't.."
"but you skip all the time, since ur a superhe-" he cut me off by pulling my back into his chest and slamming his hand over my mouth.

hen: "talk a bit louder about it, why don't ya" he said sarcastically as he looked around concerned.

i removed his hand as i pouted.
"can't we just go to your house" i asked as i pouted even more.
".........fine." he mumbled as he grabbed my hand and paced off. i was giggling as he walked me to his porch. he opened the door to his house and i instantly became quiet. his house was so pretty and well kept. it's nothing like my house. there's broken furniture and glass everywhere. henry's mom came straight to the living room when she heard the door open.

"henry? aren't you supposed to be in school, and who is this??"
"uhhh...moooom....uhm, this is y/n my uhhh...girlfriend? yeah yeah, my girlfriend. she hit her head and is acting weird." he said as he showed me to his mom. i giggled "you're very pretty" i said. she thanked me a lot and let henry and i go to his room.

"if we'd stayed downstairs any longer, i wouldve hit on your sexy mom" i said as i plopped down onto his bed. it was like someone hit a switch because the second i touched his bed, i fell asleep. about 15 minutes later henry woke me up.

"y/n ur not supposed to be sleeping now, you'll ruin your sleeping schedule"
"ugh....i don't care......" i mumbled.

henry sighed as i stretched my arms. i accidentally hit a little painting over his bed, causing a tube of weird glowy gum to fall right onto my face. i jolted.

"whats this.." i mumbled. i was about to take a piece of gum when henry glanced over at me and quickly got up from the couch in his room.

hen: "PUT THAT DOWN"

i kept chewing and eventually blew a bubble. before i knew it, i was wearing henry's kid danger suit. i sat up as henry looked at me, covering his mouth.

we could hear piper screaming from downstairs, as she stomped up the stairs yelling for henry. henry quickly ran over to the door and locked it. i got up as i looked at henry. "do i look fat in this?" i asked him.

he looked me up and down, causing me to blush a bit.

"uhm...well..you look very-" henry was cut off by captain man jumping through his window.

"kid i need your help- WHAT IN THE-"

"RAY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE"

captain man looked at me dressed as kid danger, then gave henry "the look"

henry started getting sad.
"no ray..you can't. please don't do this. can't she just work at junk n stuff like char and jasper..." he mumbled as his voice cracked.

captain man: "henry. no. i need to erase her memory"

uhm excuse me- ERASE MY WHAT

henry stepped in front of me. "ray you can't do this. either she know's, or i'm quitting." henry said shakily, while his voice cracked due to him obviously being upset. captain man eyed him for a second.

"alright kid.." he said, henry smiled and turned around to hug me, only for ray to finish his sentence.

"hand over the gum" henry froze. i could see the cold look in his eyes. he looked like the love of his life had just died in front of him. just then, i realized how important being kid danger was for him. i took henrys gum. "you can't do this. henry didnt tell me. i figured it out. he shouldn't be punished because of me. it's my fault. erase my memory, i don't care. as long as henry get's to keep doing what he loves" i said. 

captain man looked at me, then looked down and smirked. "what is it with kids these days. you all gotta be so fucking annoying. give henry his gum back, and u can keep your stupid memory" he said sounding like a child who didnt get what they wanted. i shook my fists in excitement as i ran over and hugged henry.

"does this mean she can come and work in junk n stuff with us?" henry asked excitedly.

"yeah yeah i don't care." ray said, rubbing his forehead.

henry and i hugged tighter. it gave me butterflies. "kid danger, blow a bubble, let's go." ray said in his captain man voice. "OO OO CAN I COME" i asked excitedly. ray and henry both looked at me as they shrug their shoulders and told me i could watch from a distance. i got on henry's back, since it was just faster that way. henry didn't mind either, since he wanted to get stronger to fight criminals and what not.