☁️ 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕟(SPECIAL) ☁️

Y/N POV

i woke up as i looked at henry and my eyes slowly adjusting to the light, i realized it was halloween. simply just THE BEST DAY OF THE YEAR. i rolled out of bed and landed on the floor as i jumped back up and started looking for a halloween costume. henry woke up to the sound of me throwing around clothes.

"...what're you doing y/n.." henry asked, looking at me as if i was a psycho. "i'm finding a costume you dumm- I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA" i interrupted myself as i took henry by the hand and pulled him out of bed as i ran downstairs.

"PIPERRRR" i screamed, still pulling henry with me. "what's up y/n" piper said as she stood in the kitchen. she looked up from her phone as i threw henry onto the couch. "ok so, do you wanna dress up and go trick or treating with me, henry, charlotte and jasper?" i asked. "sure, just let me text my friends saying i'm going with you. what're we gonna get dressed as?" piper asked. i slightly giggled "you'll see once charlotte and jasper get here." i said as i pulled henry back upstairs.

"is char and jasper coming?" he asked. i shrug my shoulders as i was about to call them. henry laughed as charlotte picked up.

"hey char, wanna dress up and go trick or treating with henry, piper, jasper and i?" i asked. "yeah sure. what're we dressing up as?" she asked. "i'll show u when u get here, cya bye" i hung up as i dialed jaspers number. he picked up after it had had been ringing for a bit. "hey jasper, wanna go trick or treating with me, henry, charlotte and piper?" "uhm...sorry y/n, i cant-" "yes u can, ok we'll see u at henry's bye" i hung up. i pulled henry to stand back up as i put a sheet over his head with holes for the eyes as i gave him a pair of sunglasses. "oh, so we're ghosts?" i nodded as i threw a sheet over myself as well and added a pair of sunglasses.

"i can feel how swag we look right now." i said giggling. i grabbed 3 more sheets as we went downstairs and waited for charlotte and jasper. i called piper over and threw a sheet over her as well, then added a pair of sunglasses. charlotte and jasper walked through the door as i cheered. "LETS GET YOU DRESSED UP!!!" jasper sighed as i threw a sheet over his head and gave him a pair of sunglasses. i did the same with charlotte.

"wait...y/n why did we even come this early? there's like hours till we can go trick or treating." charlotte said. "well.....we can watch scary movies and eat junk food till it's time!" i said excitedly.

*time skip: after dinner*

we all got outside and we decided to take some photos before we went anywhere.

(THE PIC)

i was standing in the front, henry leaning his head on me

i was standing in the front, henry leaning his head on me. jasper was standing next to us as piper and charlotte were talking in the back. i wanted a "couple photos" with henry, so i asked charlotte to take a picture.

(THE PICS)

i posted all 3 pictures on my instagram and tagged everyone

i posted all 3 pictures on my instagram and tagged everyone. i was very happy with the outcome.

"let's go trick or treating!" we all yelled at the same time as we ran from house to house.

A/N: sorry, this was a short chapter, but quite cute(: anyways enjoYYY BYE LOVE U TOODLES