☁️ 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 ☁️

Y/N POV
i woke up feeling sore. i had been training for almost 2 weeks straight even tho i only wanted to do 1. it doesn't matter tho, i wanna become stronger and a better fighter so that i can save people. i got out of bed as i looked at myself in the mirror. i decided to stay in my pj's since they were comfy and i liked how they looked.

(THE PJ'S)

i walked out my room and down the stairs as my dad immediately stood up

i walked out my room and down the stairs as my dad immediately stood up. he walked straight towards me as he grabbed me and spat in my face while yelling.

"YOU CANNOT SEE THAT BOY ANYMORE. I RARELY SEE YOU HOME ANYMORE CAUSE YOU'RE OUT BEING SLUTTY AND GIVING YOUR BODY TO RANDOM MEN. I WILL KEEP YOU IN THIS HOUSE." he yelled straight into my face. it felt like my eardrums were about to bust. he let go of my face as he walked over to the front door and locked the door, then broke the lock off. he went around the whole house, breaking every lock, making it impossible to escape. i looked at him emotionlessly as he walked down the stairs. he walked over to me again and hugged me. "i'm only doing this for you sweety. cmon, give daddy a kiss" he stood there, waiting for a kiss as i just stared. i started to walk away when he grabbed my arm.

"DO AS I SAY OR YOU WILL GET PUNISHED YOU WHORE" he yelled.

i stomped on his foot, ran upstairs and locked my bedroom door. i need to get out of here. i sobbed as i packed all of my important things.

"this is gonna hurt like a bitch" i mumbled under my breath, wiping my tears. i put my elbow against my window as i starting hitting it with a lot of force, attempting to break it.

"cmon....cmon.... come on" i mumbled as it finally broke. i didnt even have time to think about the cuts i had now gotten on my elbow. i heard my dad starting to bang on my door as i used my elbow to break more of my window so that i could get through without cutting other parts of my body. right as my dad kicked down the door, i jumped out my window, falling from 2nd story and rolling onto the grass. i quickly got up and started running. i ran straight to henry's place as i threw the door open and passed out from blood loss. i woke up in henrys bed with a bandage around my elbow.

"ugh...mother fucker..." i mumbled. henry wasn't there. i wonder where he is. i don't wanna be alone.

about an hour had passed. i had just been looking at my phone while my elbow was in pain. henry walked trough the door, causing me to jolt.

"ow ow ow my elbow" i whined.

"y/n! i'm sorry i didn't know you were awake" he said sitting down onto the bed.
"what happened" i asked.

"well basically, you busted my front door open and then fainted right at the opening. your elbow was bleeding and there was small shards of glass still inside the cuts. we immediately took you to the ER as they gave you an iv and extra blood since you had lost a lot. then you got stitched and bandaged up and we took you back to my house." he answered. that was so detailed and good explained wow.

"oh..henry can i live with you"
"i- what"
"my dad tried to lock me in the house so i had to break my bedroom window. thats why i'm here and i have my stuff with me. i can't stay with him anymore. and he doesn't even know where you live so so so-" i started stuttering, scared he'd tell me to go back to my dad.

"stop..stop stop.. are you okay? you can stay here for as long as you want" he said with a comforting voice as he cupped my cheeks and put his forehead against mine. i cried. not because i was sad, but because it was the only way my body knew how to react. he hugged me, being careful not to hit my elbow as i hugged back.

"would you like some pain meds?" he asked. i nodded as he gave me a pill and some antibiotics. we cuddled all day, which was just what i needed.

A/N: look at that. short chapter eh HAHA ENJOY BYE LOVE YOU