☁️𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕟' 𝕓𝕝𝕦𝕖☁️

Y/N POV
i woke up to the sound of knocking on the front door. i groaned as i hit henry in the face. "henry go open the door.." i said half asleep. henry didn't wake up so i rubbed my eyes and sat up as the knocking grew louder. wondering henrys parents or sister didn't open the door already, i went downstairs and to the front door. before i reached the door, i could hear henry waking up and slowly following behind. i put my hand on the door and opened it, when my eyes grew wide. "DAD?????" i yelled. when i saw his  face, all i could think about was that nasty fight we had before i left for good. henry immediately ran over to me when he heard me say 'dad'. henry stood in front of me to protect me, when my dad began to talk. "..i want you to move back in with me" he said. i began to feel my blood boil as i moved henry aside. "did you fucking stalk henry and i, just to find out where i was???? that's fucking disgusting. — the fact that you want me to move back in with you after what you did to me. you abused me physically and mentally. what in the actual fuck makes you think i'd ever come back???" i blurted out. "..i've changed. i want to give it another shot. i'm sorry for what i did." he let out. i looked at him, still wide eyed. it felt like i was falling back into the same manipulative trap like i always would. but he looks so sad, maybe he did change. maybe he's a better person. i looked up at henry, who was shaking his head, basically telling me not to be stupid. "i......i'll go get my things." i said. henry grew wide eyed. i walked up the stairs, keeping my head down so henrys sad stare wouldn't feel as bad.

i had gotten most of my things, when i heard commotion from downstairs. i quickly ran down with my bag in my hand. henry and my dad were arguing. i walked right in between them, pulled henry down to my height by the collar of his shirt, as i gave him a goodbye kiss on the cheek. "i'll text you" i said as i walked past my dad and putting my things in his car. my dad and henry were staring at each other, before my dad started walking to the car. i got in the car, which smelled like it always had. drugs and cigarettes. it was comforting but at the same time it brung back old memories i had wished and prayed to forget. my dad got in the car as he put the keys in and started to drive. i waved at henry, who looked sad about me leaving. i sighed as we started going home.

we finally arrived home, it felt like we were driving for hours since it was awkward silence the whole way here. i got out the car and grabbed my things from the trunk. i went inside as i saw the house looked the same as when i left. i immediately started getting chills and bad vibes. "so dad —— when're we gonna clean up this mess???" i said jokingly, hoping he'd laugh. he looked down at me as he closed the front door behind him. i gulped. "uh..ok?? guess i'll just go to my room." i said as i started walking away. he grabbed my arm i held my bags in and took them from me. "ow what the fuck are you doing???" i snapped as he yoinked my phone out my hand. i immediately realized he hadn't changed when i started running. he grabbed me by my hair and yoinked me down to the floor. "OW YOU FUCKING PSYCHO LET GO" i said, grabbing my hair, trying to get it free. he laughed as he pulled me to the basement door. he opened the door as he threw me down the stairs. i landed on the cold cement floor as i cried out in pain. "i'm only doing this for you baby.. that boy is bad for you, he took you away from me!" he yelled as he smacked the door closed. i laid and sobbed in the dark on the cold floor. i slowly sat up, feeling all the upcoming bruises on my body. i looked at my ankle, which seemed to be fractured. i sighed as i wiped my tears. "DAD" i yelled. "DAD PLEASE LET ME OUT" "DAD!!!" i screamed. i walked my week body up the stairs as i started banging on the door. "DAD" i yelled, my crying for help, slowly turning into anger. "DAD OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR OR YOU WILL PAY WITH YOUR UGLY FACE. I WILL RIP YOU TO PIECES WHEN I GET TO YOU. I HOPE YOU DIE A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH" i yelled, turning around and sliding down the door with my back. i put my hands on my eyes as i sobbed once again. i heard my dad laughing, which was enough to make me snap. i stood back up and punched a hole through the door. "OPEN THE DOOR OR I WILL TEAR IT FUCKING DOWN" i screamed. i heard him laugh in disbelief, making me get even angrier. i kicked down the door as i ran straight towards the front door. my dad stepped in front of me as i fell into him, then onto the floor. i quickly got up as he punched me. i put my hand on my cheek he had punched me, as i slowly looking back up at him, feeling my anger grow. i screamed as i punched him in the throat then kicked him in the groin. "DIE, DIE, FUCKING DIE" i yelled, still trying to make it to the door. i ran past him as ge grabbed my shoulder and turned me around, punching me in my nose. i could feel my nose were broken and was bleeding a lot. my anger started getting out of control. i could feel myself lose all control over my body as i tensed up, while my eyes slowly lit up white. i could feel all the strength that suddenly had entered my body, only to be punched in the eye. i felt all the power disappear as my eyes turned back and i fell to the ground. i was knocked out for a couple of seconds, when i spotted my bag with all my things. my dad was about to kick me while i was on the ground. my own dad. he slowly lifted his leg as i got perfect access to his groin. i used my enhanced leap to kick his nuts so high up they'd have to be surgically pulled down. i ran over and grabbed my back as i jumped through a window, breaking it on the way. i ran over to henrys house as i jumped through his window and landing in his couch. i sighed as my body screamed in pain. my bloody nose had stopped, but i still had blood every where else. henry ran up to his room when he heard a thud. he saw me laying on the couch as he ran over to me. "Y/N???? WHAT HAPPENED, ARE YOU OKAY???" he asked. he hugged me as i hugged him back, feeling safe in his arms. "i'm fine..it's okay." i let out in a shakey voice. henry let go of me as he pulled out his first aid kit and started fixing me up. he was cleaning a cut i got on my cheek (from jumping out the window) as i whined. "mnnh..henry..it stings" i said, slightly laughing. "i know baby, but if we don't clean it, it'll get infected. he said as he kissed my bloody lips. "y/n, we gotta tell the police about your dad." henry said as i simply just looked away, not wanting to think about it. "y/n you know we have to" "...i don't want to." "why not?? he's abused you your whole life, you can finally get back at him" "but...he also raised me, and has been there since i was born. i cant just betray him"
"y/n..its not betraying him, its getting justice for what  he's done to you."

i sighed as henry put the last bandage on. "y/n we might needa go to the doctor with that ankle" he said, looking up at me. "i cant take you serious when you look at me with those fuck me eyes" i said, giggling. "oh yeah?" he said, moving his face closer to mine. i slowly moved my face away from his as he simply moved with me. i blushed a lot as i put my hands on his chest to stop him. "EEE HENRY STOP THAT!! lets just go to the ER oh my god.." i said as he grinned at me and kissed my cheek.

*time skip : at the ER*
henry and i were in the waiting room. henry could sense that i was nervous, so he gently grabbed my hand and started rubbing my thumb. i leaned my head on his shoulder as he kissed the top of my head. i was about to talk to henry when we heard my name be called. we got up as we followed a doctor into a room. i sat down on the bed and took my shoe off. "what can i do for you today?" the doctor asked. "i kind of hurt my ankle" i said. the doctor looked me up and down, examining my other injuries. "and how did it happen?" "i don't wanna talk about it-" i got interrupted by henry. "her dad. her dad is abusive, and did this to her." he said. the doctor looked back at me as i immediately looked down at my thighs. i didnt even know what to say. henry knew i didn't want him to say anything.

"i'll book an x-ray, in the mean while you will be moved to an actual room so that you don't take up space in the ER when waiting" the doctor said as a nurse came to show us to the room. henry offered to help me walk, to which i rejected him. "i can walk myself." i said, mad that he snitched. he walked right next to me as i tried not to put pressure on my foot. the nurse helped me sit down in the bed as she smiled. "just press the red button if you need anything!" she said with a smile as she left and closed the door behind her. "i'm sorry y/n. i know you didn't want me to tell anyone, but i can't keep letting this man hurt you. you're too important to me." henry said. i looked up at him, as my lip started quivering. i could feel my eyes tear up as henry quickly bent down and hugged me. "i'm really sorry. i know i messed up. please don't cry my love" he said, hugging me tighter. i let out a small whimper, due to him squeezing me and all my bruises. he immediately loosened his grip and apologized yet again. "i love you, y/n.." "...i...i love you too."
i put my hands on his back and hugged him as we suddenly heard knocking on the door. henry quickly got off of me as the nurse entered. "hello ms. l/n, we got a tight squeeze in on the x-ray so you could leave the hospital earlier. we have to get going now!!" she said as she came with a wheelchair. henry helped me down in the chair as we went to the x-ray.

henry and i had been waiting in the room for about half an hour, when the doctor came by with another doctor.
"hello ms. l/n, you have a lateral malleolus fracture, which can be treated with a cast, which is also why i have another doctor with me." the doctor said. "hello, my name is dan and i specialize in fractures and will be making your cast today!" the other doctor said. "wait..like..like a walking boot???? nononono, for how long????" "only a couple of weeks!" "WEEKS????" i sighed as i put my foot up and let him begin.

before we left, the doctor asked questions about my dad, and told me they sent the police to go check him out.

*TIME SKIP : on their way home*
i was sitting in the car as i looked out the window. henry put his hand in my thigh while keeping his eyes on the road and the other hand on the wheel. "how're you feeling?" he asked, rubbing my thigh. "really unsexy" i said as henry chuckled. "you're always sexy m'lady" he said, giving my thigh a little squeeze. i smiled at him as he pulled into the driveway. henry got out of the car as i started screaming his name. he finally came over and opened my door. "carry me" i said, putting my arms out like i wanted a hug. "excuse me?" "you have been excused, now carry me! it's the least you can do after snitching." i said as henry sighed and picked me up. i wrapped my legs around his waist. i put my face in the corner of his neck, smelling him. he always smells the same, cologne mixed with a tiny bit of sweat. its so comforting. "are you sniffing my neck" henry asked. "UH- NO- i mean no...not at all!!!" i said as my cheeks got red. henry walked upstairs and put me in his bed. he put the blanket on me as he kissed my forehead and said goodnight. i rolled over and hugged the blanket as i slowly fell asleep.

sorry for the slow updates guys, i'm just really busy atm!!!