☁️ 𝕡𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕪 ☁️

Y/N POV:
i woke up, half on top of henry. my leg was over his waist, as my upper torso was on henrys chest. i opened my eyes to a squint as the sun hit me straight in the face through a small crack in the window. i slowly lifted my head as i realized i had drooled on henry. i tried not to laugh, but couldn't help myself as i giggled. henry woke up by my giggling as he rubbed his eyes. "what..." he mumbled in a raspy voice. i pointed at his chest as he looked down and immediately knew what it was. he sat up as he grabbed some toilet paper from my night stand. "ew u drooled on me u bitch" he said as i bursted out laughing. "as if you haven't drooled on me before" i said as i winked. he blushed as he kept on wiping the drool off.
"hey can we go on a date today? i'm bored and its saturday so like..." i said as henry looked at me. he shrug his shoulders as i got up to find an outfit. it was pretty hot out, so i prolly shouldn't wear a big baggy outfit. i felt like wearing a comfy fit today, but it would just be too warm to wear a hoodie, so i decided to wear a dress.

(THE FIT)

i paired it with my violet converse and some avg length white socks

i paired it with my violet converse and some avg length white socks. i hate dresses, but i honestly don't care. i looked over at henry, waiting for a reaction, but there never came one. he looked at me, wide eyes and a small tint of pink across his cheeks. "so..whatcha think?" i asked, making a literal '😐' face. he shook his head as he blushed. "you look amazing." he said confidently. i grinned as i walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. i laid down in his bed and looked at my phone as he got up and started finding an outfit.

(THE FIT)

he checked himself out in the mirror before turning around to show me his fit

he checked himself out in the mirror before turning around to show me his fit. i was laying on his bed, back towards him. "y/n look.......y/n.....Y/N"

i ignored him as i looked at my phone. i was giggling at a meme when henry took my phone and put it down his back pocket in his pants. "hey! gimme that back!!" i said as i got up. henry shook his head. i froze as i noticed his veiny hands/arms. he noticed i was staring at his hands as he took his hand up and poked my cheek. "lets go on that date you wanted." he mumbled as my eyes lit up. "YAYAYAYAY" i shouted as i jumped onto henry, hugging him. i wrapped my legs around his waist as he held a hand on my thighs and the other on my waist. i wrapped my arms around his neck as i gave him a kiss. he yeeted me onto the bed as he ran out his room. "first person outside wins!" he yelled as he kept running. henry and i were both competitive as fuck, so of course i had to win. when henry came out the front door, i was already standing on the porch. his laughter went to a '>:C' face as he looked at me. i giggled. i had jumped out the window cause it was quicker. he started walking as i follow. i caught up to him and grabbed his hand and kissed it. "i'm sorry i won, but it's not my fault u keep making stupid competitions ma'am" i said, trying not to giggle. "go easy on me!" he said as we chuckled. "you want a slushy?" he asked as i nodded my head aggressively. he bought me a blue one, and a red one for himself. we went to the park and laid out a blanket on the warm grass. i sat against a tree as henry laid down, resting his head on my thighs. surprised by his actions, i blushed. him being so close to my crotch, somehow....turned me on. henry could feel the tension in the air as he looked up at me who was a blushing mess. he realized why i was blushing as he placed a hand on my thigh next to his head. "you're really sensitive, huh?" he blurted out. "go fuck yourself" "only if you watch me" we smirked as he grabbed me by the back of my head and pulled me down to kiss him. we kissed as i pulled off. "henry i'm all blue cause of this damn slushy, i'm gonna end up staining you too" i said with my slightly blue lips and fully blue tongue. he rolled his eyes as he pulled me back down. he started making out with me, as i blushed. we got interrupted by both of our watches beeping. we sighed as we got up, packed our things and went straight to the mancave.