☁️ 𝕤𝕖𝕩 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕕 ☁️

A/N: this chapter prolly gonna be spicy asf cause we havent had smut in a while, be prepared, ANYWAYS ENJOY

Y/N POV
i woke up to the sound of henry's alarm. i yawned as i stretched, accidentally putting my hand in henry's face, causing him to wake up as well. i sat up as henry groaned and rubbed his eyes. he was laying on his stomach, so i could see his muscular back. while he was rubbing his eyes, i traced my finger along the visible muscles on his back. he looked up at me, still having a hand over one eye. he stared for a bit, then giggled. "you can't resist me" he said, laughing. "oh shut up" i said, slapping his back. he whined as i got up.

"we have to get dressed u prick" i said, starting to look for a nice fit.

"what's with you today" he chuckled. i shrugged it off as i kept looking for clothes. i had to keep in mind that it was kinda cold today, which ruined my normal sense of style. henry went to the bathroom as i finally found a fit.

(THE FIT)

henry walked in and checked my outfit out

henry walked in and checked my outfit out. he smiled and walked over to hug me from behind. i leaned the back of my head onto his chest and stood ready for a kiss. he giggled as he kissed me and pushed me away. "let me get dressed you rat" he said as i pouted. "k" i said as i turned around and crossed my arms. suddenly he walked over to me, grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in as he whispered in my ear. "if you want me to fuck the attitude out of you, just tell me." he whispered as he smirked and walked away, leaving me looking like a tomato.

i could hear him snickering to himself while i was trying to find out what to say. i finally turned around and pointed my finger at him as i stopped myself to look at his outfit.

(THE FIT)

i adored him for a sec, since he looked amazing as always, as i continued what i was about to say

i adored him for a sec, since he looked amazing as always, as i continued what i was about to say. "you little shitstain! you can't just be doing that to me right before school!" i said, pointed my finger in his face. he grabbed my finger as he quickly put it in between his teeth. my eyes widened as i thought he was going to chew my finger off as if it was a carrot. he licked my finger as he let go and walked over to get his backpack. i was frozen yet again, wondering what the actual fuck just happened.

"WHAT THE SHIT HENRY, U LITTLE FREAKY BASTARD" i yelled as he was laughing his ass off. i stomped over to grab my backpack next to his as we left his room. i was about to walk out the door when henry grabbed me by my arm. "honey, we have to eat breakfast or else we'll both be grumpy." he said, clearly reffering to me. "i'm not hungry" i said. henry bend down to my ear. "if you're a good girl, you'll get rewarded" he whispered. "you really are a sick fuck" "aw i really thought it would work" he pouted. i grabbed a banana as we left and walked hand in hand down the street.

"what's with you and being so overly horny today" i asked, eating my banana.

"i can't help it, i mean have you seen yourself" he answered, looking down at me. i looked up at him, eating my banana, trying not to laugh. "you sound so sex starved" i said, chuckling while trying not to choke on my banana. "shut up, i am" he said, letting go of my hand. "what the fuck are you on about, we've like fucked twice, you're not sex starved you baby" "let me just repeat that. twice. TWICE. T-W-I-C-E" he said as i grabbed his hand again. "stop being such a baby and then maybe you'll get some pussy. do you feel lucky?" "not really" "wrong answer, but i'll take it"

*TIME SKIP: AFTER SCHOOL AND WORK*

i was sitting in henry's couch, looking at my phone as henry got up from his bed and went over to me. he sat down next to me as i looked at him confused. "you need something?" "hm?" "you need something?" i repeated. "yeah, you"

i blushed a bit as i put my phone away. henry placed his hand on the back of my neck, slightly running his hand through my hair. he slowly moved closer and then leaned in for a kiss. i could smell his cologne, he smells so good. i was about to kiss him when there was a knock on the door. henry and i both jolted and moved away from each other as his mom entered.

"MOM" henry screamed as his mom placed clean clothes on his bed. "oh hi henry, y/n. how are you?" she started talking. "i'm goo-" "mom can you leave, y/n doesn't have time right now, she's helping me with homework." henry interrupted me as his mom waved, then left. i giggled as i looked back at henry. i closed my eyes and placed my hand on his cheek as i started to lean in. he put a hand on the back of my neck again, as we started making out. he pulled off for a second as he grabbed a condom from a little box next to his couch. he opened it with his mouth as he started making out with me again. (he put it on with his hypermotility so it went quick HAHA)

*🍋⚠*

henry put his hands on my hips, slowly directing me to get in his lap. i got on his lap as he slid his hands from my waist down to my ass. i had both my hands on each side of his neck, as i started grinding on him, trying to tease him. it worked faster than expected as i could feel him get hard already. he ended the kiss as he pulled his shirt off, revealing his slightly visible abs. he unbockled his belt as he threw me down onto the couch. he was laying in between my legs as he started kissing my neck. he kept kissing, trying to find the sensitive spot on my neck. i slightly flinched as he found it. he started leaving marks on my sensitive spot as he slowly moved further down. he pulled my sweatshirt off as he started kissing my collarbone. he moved down to my breast as he left small marks all over them. i bit my lip as i ran my hand through his hair. he looked up at me for consent, as i nodded. he started unbuttoning my pants as he licked his fingers, then slid his hand down my underwear. he could immedietly feel how turned on i was. he moved his hand slowly, then going faster and faster (using his hypermotility)

"h-henry..." i was just about to cum when he stopped, pulling his pants and underwear down. he looked at me for permission yet again, to make sure i was 100% ok with what we were doing, as i nodded. he inserted as i wrapped my legs around his waist. i dug my nails into his back, only causing him to get more aroused. he started moving slowly, just to make sure i wasn't hurting. "you okay?" he asked reassuringly. i nodded as i bit my lip feeling the pain slowly turn into pleasure. i gave him a look, making him know that i was okay and he could start going faster. he slowly started going faster as he groaned. the nails i had dug into his back, slowly slid down his arms as he grabbed me by my wrist. i immedietly started to blush, as i tried to cover my blush with my free arm. henry grabbed my other arm and pinned it down as well. "i wanna see your reactions..they're cute" he smirked as i blushed even more. he started going faster, to the point where he was almost vibrating. "h-henry..." i moaned as i bit my lip. he bit his lip as we finished at the same time.

*🍋end*

we both panted as he plobbed down onto me. i hugged him as i played with his hair and kissed his shoulder a little bit. "do you wanna go get dinner?" he asked as i nodded. we got up, cleaned up and got dressed. we walked downstairs, just in time for dinner. we sat at the dining table as if henry hadn't just rearranged my guts 5 minutes ago.