☁️ 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕝𝕖𝕖 ☁️

A/N: did ya see what i did with the title- HAHA GET IT?? ITS MEET AND FLEE INSTEAD OF MEET AND GREET- ok anyways

Y/N POV
i woke up on the floor of henry's room as i groaned. "henry you shitbag.." i mumbled as i got up and rubbed my tired eyes. "..mmmm..what.." he mumbled back as he opened his eyes to a squint. "you pushed me off the bed you cunt" i answered as he yawned. we sounded like zombies. "what time is it?" henry asked as he sat up. "its 9:32am, why?" "oh no- we're gonna be late" "late for what???" "the meet and greet ray told us about" "when did he tell us about that?" i asked as henry sighed.

*FLASHBACK*
"kids you'll have to be here tomorrow by 9:45 cause we have to be at this meet and greet" ray said as i was zoned out. "y/n are you listening?" henry asked as he hit my arm "hm?" "y/n are you listening?" he repeated himself. "eh? yeah ofc i am" i answered.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"oh- yeah no i wasn't listening" i said as henry threw my gum tube at me. we blew a bubble and jumped out his window. i got on henrys back as he ran all the way there using his super motility.

we finally arrived at the mancave, but ray was nowhere to be seen. "RAY" henry and i yelled in harmony. i looked at henry in confusion as he shrug his shoulders. suddenly ray fell from the ceiling straight onto henry. henry groaned as i bursted out crying laughing. ray got up as we took a deep breath, then put his hands on his waist. "i am okay!" he said as i cackled. "what's up, why did we have to come?" i asked as if henry hadn't just told me this morning. "didn't you listen when i told you yesterday? i'm hurt." ray said as he pouted. i looked down at henry who was still laying on the floor. i covered my mouth as i tried not to laugh at him.
"y-pff...ahem, you need help there henry?" i blurted out, almost laughing again. i put my hand out as he grabbed it and i pulled him up. he pouted as ray laughed and pointed at him like a kid. henry slapped rays hand as i giggled. "don't we have to get going bro" henry asked. "hm?" ray let out. "don't we have to get going bro?" he repeated. "why?" ray answered. "THE MEET AND GREET YOU-" "DON'T GET MAD AT ME HENRY, YOU KNOW I'M SENSITIVE!" ray interrupted as he whined. "ok let's go to the meet and greet now" ray said as if he hadn't just cried like a kid. i shrug my shoulders as ray blew a bubble and got into costume. "let's go kids" he said as we ran to our tubes. we hit the button in our belts as the tubes came down around us. "UP THE TUBES!!" we yelled as we got sucked up.

*TIME SKIP: AT THE MEET N GREET*

we were standing in the park as a line of thousands of people we waiting to take pictures and meet us.

"henry, i'm kinda nervous" i whispered to kid danger. "why? you look gooooood" he said as he nodded. i playfully hit his arm as we giggled. the first 2 people got let in as they ran straight over to hug me. it was 2 girls, around the ages of 9 and 10. "hi bonni, we love you. we wanna be like you when we grow up!!!" they said as they teared up. i bend down to their height and hugged them tight. "you can be whatever you want, don't let anything stop you, and remember to stay kind" i said to them as they cried more and hugged me tighter. one of then left go off me as she went over to kid danger and hugged him. "you're very handsome!!" she said as henry bend down to her height and hugged her back. "and you're very pretty!" he said as he booped her nose which made her giggle. i looked over at henry and cleared my throat to let him know that i was not about to lose my man to a 9 year old girl. he immediately got it and hugged her, then got back up. captain man was kinda just waiting for the girls to want a hug from him, but nowadays, people only really liked kid danger snd i cause we're teens. "can we get a picture with you!!" one of the girls asked us. i nodded as i gave her phone to captain man and picked one if them up. captain man jealously took the picture as the next person got let in. "BONNI I LOVE YOU" the man screamed as he ran straight towards me, causing me to freeze. he looked like he was in his mid 30's, he was visibly sweaty and just looked really unwell. right before he could get to me, both captain man snd kid danger stepped in front of me as the side of their shoulders hit each other. the man ran straight into them as he kept trying to get to me. "BONNI KISS ME PLEASE I LOVE YOU" "BONNI YOU'RE BODY IS BEAUTIFUL" "MARRY ME BONNI"