☁️ 𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕒 ☁️

Y/N POV
i groaned as i woke up.

"where am i...." i mumbled as i looked around. i was in a hospital room. henry was sleeping in a chair in the corner. he was still wearing his clothes from yesterday which means he never left me...hes so cute.

i took a piece of tissue, folded it up, then threw it at henry. i kept doing it until he woke up.

"mmm...." he looked up and saw me awake. he quickly got up and grabbed my hand.

"how are you feeling??" he asked.
"better. did the doctors tell you what was wrong?"
"yeah. you basically had too much stomach acid due to the fact that you dont eat yet chew gum all the time. they had to give you an iv so they could give you medicine." i looked at the neddle in my hand. "they also said that they would like to give you an ng tube, but need your parents permission". i looked at henry shocked, before starting to remove all the hospital things on my body. "cmon henry, we're getting out of here"

"y/n....y/n stop it" he snapped as he grabbed my hands before i could pull anymore off/out. i looked at him, almost crying. "henry you can't let them give me a fucking feeding tube. i can eat. please, henry."

"y/n.....you need to eat if you don't want it. i can't do anything but support you through it. here, why don't we eat a banana together. they're super healthy"
henry said as he smiled at me. i looked right through him, seeing how he was crying on the inside. he's so scared and worried. i smiled and grabbed the banana. "lets eat"

A/N: this is a very short chapter. i honestly dunno why, but yeah uhhh...swag