Chapter 4

May 14, 2017 2:15 P.M.

We were sitting in the family room on the humongous couch.

"I'm gonna have to ask my parents if they're willing to pay for such a huge trip keeping in mind the cost for all of us."

"OK, you do that," my friends said.

So I walked over to my dad. "So, Dad, for summer break, my friends and I are planning on going to Universal Studios and we're wondering if you and Mom would like to take us there."

"I don't know," said Mom. "That's a lot of money."

"Come on, Rebelle," said Dad. "We never take Riley and her friends to a big trip together."

"Well, first Riley has to wear the new clothes I bought her," Rebelle said.

Mom held up the purple dress right in front of me. My friends started to giggle and unknowingly, I saw Aaron holding Jace's hand. I was about to  die.

"Do I really have to wear that abomination?" I asked.

"Riley, you're 13. It's time you grow up and become like any other girl your age," Rebelle said.

"I am grown up enough, Mom. So what if I'm a tomboy? It's not like I wanna be a boy or anything!" I said. "Why can't I be free to be who I want to be? Is that too much to ask?"

"You're right, sweetheart," Mom said. "But you're still going to dress up for the occasion."

"Well, you didn't have to say that right in front of my friends!" I cried.

I ran to my room with the dress in my hands. I was furious and wanted to rip it to pieces, but Mom would force me to wear it anyway. So I put on the dress over my ripped jeans.

"Riley, honey, you can't wear your jeans underneath it," Mom said.

"Ugh!" I said, taking off my jeans right then and there.

I returned to sit down with my friends, putting my legs on the couch. I was sitting spread Eagle and I didn't care.

"Rebelle, please let her wear what she thinks is comfortable," Dad said.

Mom sighed. "I'll return the dress."

I was so excited that I fell backwards. It wasn't like I wasn't already flashing a great deal of panties.

So I went into my room and put my regular clothes back on.

"Dude, I know you're a girl, but why would you show us that?" Jace said. "You know I'm bi, right?"

"Oops, sorry," I said. "I don't know how to wear dresses, so get used to the view."

"If any other boy saw that, you'd be the talk of the town," Jace said. "But luckily we're your friends and we didn't pay much attention to it. Just never do that again."

"Got it," I said.

4:15 P.M.

It was official. Mom and Dad were taking us to Universal Studios, but only for a month. That didn't matter, though. I still got to spend my summer break with my friends regardless anyway.

"We're going tomorrow morning," Mom said.

"I know that this is asking too much, but can my friends stay the night?" I asked.

"Just be careful not to make a move on her," Dad said.

"Dad, relax. One of my friends is gay. He won't do that to me. Plus, the one that is bisexual doesn't even have interest in me like that and neither does Chase," I said.

"What do you say, Rebelle?" Dad asked Mom.

"I'm not sure," Rebelle said. "This may have been fine when she was younger, but she's a teenager now, Seoul."

"Mom, quit complaining! That's all you ever do!" I said. "It's fine. So quit worrying yourself about stuff that doesn't matter."

And that shut my mom up, allowing my friends to stay over.

May 15, 2017 10:00 A.M.

I woke up with a pile of shirtless, naked boys on my bed. Well, not fully since they had the modesty to wear their boxers. I wasn't thrilled about it as they all opened their eyes and started fighting, telling each other to get the hell off.

Weirded out, I went into my dressing room and took a shower. During my shower, I could hear the fighting had been ceased. I let out a sigh of relief as the hot water hit my naked body. My friends were getting dressed, I suppose.

10:15 A.M.

I walked out of the dressing room with a black graphic tee and denim shorts, and my medium length brown hair in a ponytail. "I see you finally gained your dignity and stopped acting like animals. Better yet, you have clothes on."

"Did you like what you saw?" Jace asked.

Aaron's face flustered. "Yes," he said nervously.

"Why, thank you. But I was asking her, not you," Jace said. "Hey, dude, why do you look like a tomato?"

"N-no reason!" Aaron stammered, trying to find a way to stop the feelings from escalating.

I looked at Aaron. I had to help him, but I knew nothing of romance, neither did I want to. He was a gay mess, and there had to be something I could do to help as his best friend.

"Just tell him already. Is it really that hard?" I interjected.

"I-I can't! What if he rejects me?" Aaron said.

"Oh, Jace isn't like that. You know that as much as I do," I said.

"I'm just afraid," Aaron said.

Jace smiled.

His Smile Lyrics

His smile is so enticing
Something I just can't
Get out of my head

He's so inviting
And I can't say no
Gotta think of something else instead
Me and him in the bed

No, I don't know what to do
All my thoughts flood with you
And I don't know how to tell you
I get nervous all around you

His smile, so haunting
His smile, so hypnotising
And I can't get it out of my head

I'm trying to find
The words to say
But I don't want you
To push me away
I wish I could tell you
How much I really love you

But I'm scared
That you'll reject me
Wondering if we're really
Meant to be

His smile gets me every time
Just one touch, and then he's mine
Just one touch and I go insane

Red in the face
Love is a wild goose chase
Me heart Jace

His smile makes me so badly
Wanna come out
But I can't find the courage to shout
Tell him what the blushing's all about

His smile
Makes me feel worthwhile
His smile
So warm and fuzzy
Does he see me?
Does he see me?
Does he notice me?

Does he know that
His smile
Makes me feel worthwhile?
His smile
Makes everything worth the while?

Does he see me?
Does he see me?
Is he waving at me?

Does he notice me...

At all?

"Alright, get in the van, kids. To Universal Studios we go!" Dad said.