Chapter 5

August 15, 2020

It was the first day of tenth grade for Aaron, Chase, and I. For Jace, he was 17, so it was the first day of his senior year. Lucky.

Then, it all started. The clique was formed and it included four iconic queen bitches: Jada Vaughn, Ava Richards, Mia Westerfield, and Olivia Duncan. There was also a group of jocks that I also wanted to punch in the face, although they weren't as bad as the girls. They were always in either the American football team or basketball team and often thought they were the best team players. I could tell that the way Jace often looked at Bryce  that he had a crush on him. It was only then that I realised Jace acknowledged the crush Aaron has had on him for years.

"Jace, do you like him?"I asked.

Jace let out a nervous chuckle. "Why of course not," he said.

"Don't play dumb with me, Jace," I said. "I've seen the look on Aaron's face when he sees you."

"I should go for it, shouldn't I?" Jace said. He paused. "All this time Aaron had a crush on me and I didn't know? Shit! And it was right under my nose the whole time!"

I nodded. "Uh huh," I said.

"Hey, dyke!" said Jada. "Say, you're the bitch who had the nerve to pull up my skirt. Just what are you?" Jada demonstrated by lifting up her skirt to show the whole school her underwear.

"Seems it's made you a slut," I said.

"Ha! You wish!" Jada said, hiking it up as she walked around me.

Jace began to blush like crazy.

"Ugh, I see your ass is still hanging out with my brother," Mia said. "What a fucking loser,"

Mia pushed me to the ground, also lifting her skirt. "Get out of my sight, you transevite!"

I was beginning to get angry, but I couldn't do anything about it because my friends stopped me. One couldn't stop blushing and I couldn't blame him. They were all acting like sex icons to get the attention of boys.

Mia walked up to Aaron and slapped him. "I thought you were that trans freak!"

"You take that back, Mia!" Aaron shouted.

"Shouid I? Oh, I've always loved it when you get mad, dead brother," Mia said. "I've heard you're gay. Well, bitch, I am too."

"Wait. You're a lesbian!?" Aaron said. "That's new."

"Shut up! You have the nerve to talk to me, I could say that's enough to say you don't know your rank in life."

The popular girls walked away and I was left with my friends.

"I hate those girls!" I shouted. "What's with them?"

"Calm down, tiger," said Chase. "No need to get so worked up."

"I'm gonna give those bitches a piece of their goddamn minds, " I shouted. "whether you want me to or not!"

"Well, we tried," Aaron said. "So, Jace, how about that kiss?"

"Sorry, Aaron. Not right now," Jace said. "I think I like Bryce."

Aaron turned away. "There's always next time, you know."

Jace smiled. "Of course there is," he said. "But for now, we can just be friends."

Then, the bell rang.

On my way to class, I was stopped in the hallway by the queen bitches.

"Look who it is! You sure you're a girl?" said Olivia.

"Ha! I wish! She's such a tranny, I mean, look at her!" Ava said. "Wearing boyish clothes and acting like one of them. I'd say she even wants to be one!"

"Shut up, girls. Let the mistake speak," Jada said. "I wanna see her ridiculous reaction."

Jada held out her hand and flipped her hair. "Oh, I'm just a regular old girl looking for someone to love. But you are just some ugly nobody who no girl wants." She pulled her hand away. "What? You thought you were going to get your semen all over it, tomboy bitch?"

"I'm not a boy," I said. "Just because I'm not a pussy like you and I enjoy so-called male activities and clothing doesn't mean you can label me as such!"

"Ha! Looks like the girl's on drugs!" Mia said, pushing me to the ground and beating me. "Get near my brother again and I swear I'll kill your wannabe male ass!"

"But I can't! Aaron's my best friend!" I cried.

Every girl laughed that maniacal laugh that I hated.

"Oh boo hoo!" Jada said. "You're just saying that because you don't want to admit that you love him."

I almost gagged. "Yuck! I don't love nobody, you sick fucks! And what do you do every day? Go around the school sleeping with every hot guy you find?"

"Ew! The trans is gonna vomit!" the girls shrieked.

Jada walked towards me and punched me in the face. "That's for exposing me back then." She punched me eight more times until my face was bleeding. "Know your place, bitch! You humiliate me once, I won't forget it."

Jada put her leg on my chest, letting me see her panties. Then, she kicked me.

"You just love showing me your underwear, don't you, Jada," I said.

Jada scoffed. "Not at all. The way you said that makes me feel you're more of a male than I thought."

"I'm just saying it's disgusting and I'd rather not see it," I said.

"Says the girl who flashed almost her whole underwear to her friends back in middle school," said Mia. "Oh, such a beautiful sight if I was there to see it all when you were forced to wear that dress."

"Who told you that?" I said.

"Oh, I'm everywhere my brother goes. Sometimes he doesn't realise it."

"Get to the point or leave me alone," I said. "Unless you wanna fight after school!"

"In your state now? No way in hell that'll happen!" Jada said with a laugh.

"Oh, injuries are nothing. I'm used to them."

How good it felt to punch those girls down.

11:00 A.M.

I headed to my next class, which was English. On the way, I bumped into Aaron.

"Oh, hey, Riley," he said. "What's up?"

"Mia told me that she'd kill me if she saw me with you," I said. "So I challenged the popular girls to a fight after school."

"Don't do that," Aaron said. "One of her friends is Ava Richards, the headmaster's daughter. If she tells him what you've done, he'll expel you!"

"I'm not worried," I said. "What can those bitches even do to me except for punch me a million times... and probably kick me once or twice?"

"Well, I'm worried for you, how's that?" Aaron said.

"Don't be," I said. "You've known me long enough to know that I can handle myself."

"What class do you have next?" Aaron asked.

"English. How about you?"

"Music," Aaron said.

"Well, shit," I said. "That sounds like a lot of fun. I'll see you during lunch."

"See ya, man," Aaron said.