Just Friends

A/N:

Hello again!!
I know it's been a hot minute since you've heard from me. My life has been a bit of a whirlwind for the past few weeks but I have a pretty good hold on things currently and I have a little more time to focus on this fic. I will begin a new updating schedule and there will be a new chapter each Saturday.
Likes and comments are always appreciated and thank you again from the bottom of my heart for reading this fic. It does mean a lot. Enjoy!!

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER please do not read if you do not enjoy smut.

Chapter 4

The past week had been an absolute whirlwind Draco's donation had given Hermione the ability to really put SPEW on the map in the nonprofit world. She had been able to fund projects she never could have imagined would be possible.
She entered her office and saw the blonde man with silver eyes. She hadn't seen Draco since the night she had finally decided to indulge herself in the "just physical" relationship. It had felt so amazing to finally make a choice for herself without concern about how others would feel or what they would say. As she entered her office she was sure he was not aware of her presence. She walked up slowly behind him running her fingers along his toned arms. His frame stiffened before relaxing at the realization it was her.
"You really shouldn't sneak up on people." he sighed "I almost hexed you"
She laughed softly before moving to kiss his neck "Hmm I'm glad you didn't"
He stood and turned to face her. He grabbed her wrists and pulled her closer to him. His lips rested on her ear "I'm glad I didn't too. Although it would be such a turn-on to have you powerless beneath me" he groaned.
"Oh stop it" she swatted at him. Even in the short time that they had known each other, they had become so comfortable around each other. It was like a weird, fucked up friendship between two people that enjoyed shagging each other.
"Don't be too quick to shut it down" he said grabbing her chin "I bet you would love it if I bent you over this desk and screwed you senseless."
She blushed hard "Draco Malfoy! You cannot say things like that. I bet Pavarti has her ear glued to this door right now!"
"I think of everything, you see. I sent both Pavarti and Padma out to lunch on SPEW's dime and told them to take the afternoon off. You really should change your email password. Hogwarts was far too easy to guess."
"I cannot believe you" she slapped his chest softly. "That's like an invasion of privacy"
"Believe me Granger I would love to invade your privacy"
She stilled, knowing exactly what he was referring to. Their encounter at Malfoy Manor that evening had never gone as far as sex. There had been a lot of snogging and touching but the deed had never been done. She just couldn't let go and allow him to be inside her and there was the issue of his size that made her nervous. He was much bigger than any man she had ever been with. But this time, it felt right, she was ready to let go fully and have him.
"Well," she said moving towards him, "I think I'm ready to try what you mentioned earlier.
He stilled "You are?" he questioned and moved closer to her. He grabbed her wrist and placed her hand on his bulge. "You sure you're ready"
"Y-Yes," she said, attempting to sound confident.
And with her answer, he spun her around and pressed her back to his front. He kicked his leg against the inside of hers to spread them and ran his hand up her side and into her hair. He wrapped his other arm around her waist and moved his hand into the waistband of her skirt. Slowly, he ran his fingers to her core and rubbed her clit slowly, earning a moan from her. He removed his hand from her heat. She groaned in frustration.
"Shh we're just going to adjust," he said before stepping backward and sitting down in the chair he occupied earlier. He pulled her towards him so she was sitting on his lap. He then spread her legs and continued his torture. He rubbed her clit slowly before sliding one finger inside her. She moaned softly as he started pumping his finger inside her. He kissed her neck softly and added another. She was so tight she could feel his fingers stretching her. She had no clue how she was going to fit all of him inside her. If he continued this way she knew she wouldn't last long and as if on cue he added a third finger inside her. She moaned at the slight pain but ceased as she began to adjust.
"Hmm, three fingers so quickly. You really are so good for me" he whispered against her ear.
"Please," she whispered and that was enough for him. He slammed his fingers into her at a punishing pace. He wanted her to fall apart right there on his lap. He wanted to know what it would feel like to be the one to make her finally give up the control she clung to so desperately.
"D-Draco. I'm not going to last" She said squirming against his touch. He wrapped his arm around her waist and began to move even faster. She tried to move from him feeling her orgasm quickly approaching but his grip around her was like iron. She felt the pit in her stomach explode and reared back against him but he held her still and continued his assault.
"W-what are y-you" she attempted to say through her moans
"You're going to cum for me again and again before I fuck you," he said matter of factly
"I-I c-can't. P-Please" she begged, not knowing how much her begging encouraged him.
"Yes, you can. I know you want to be a good girl for me don't you"
She nodded against him. He continued his pace and made her cum two more times before he pulled his hand away. He held her against him as she came down from her high. He turned her to face him on his lap. She was glowing and at that moment she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She looked up at him before moving her hands to his belt and unbuckled it. Her motions were halted by a knock at the door followed by the handle jiggling.