Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven: Date #2- Keefe Sencen

▯▮▯▮

(Sophie's Point of View)

I walk back to my room and collapse onto my bed, and the flying pillows startle Bex, who was drawing in a notebook, her new alicorn stuffed animal sitting in her lap.

"I didn't hear you come in, Soph! How was the Date?" Bex asks, dropping her pencil and walking over to me, sitting beside me, the Alicorn laying forgotten on the couch.

"Actually Good!" I reply, sitting up, pulling Bex into a much-needed hug. Her eyes begging for details, I begin to share details of the date.

After 45 minutes, we turn on a Human Movie, and I soon drift off to sleep, the world around me slowly fading away and shifting into an oblivion.

. . .

I awake to the soft shaking of a sleepy-looking Bex, her periwinkle eyes half-open. I slowly yawn and look at the time. 5:45. Crap. I quickly jump up, Ringing for my maids, and Bex looking at me with confusion. I blush a deep red, probably looking like a tomato, causing Bex to giggle.

"What's wrong, Soph?" Bex asks, sitting crossed-legged on the ground in front of me, a soft blanket wrapped loosely around her small frame.

"I uhh... I may have forgotten to set an alarm for my next date, and have, uh like 15 minutes to get ready." I say, wringing my hands in nervousness.

"Uh oh," Bex said, jumping up and running into my closet. I quickly follow her and see her pulling out a Dark Red Jumper, and some Black leggings, along with some Elvin Tennis Shoes.

I grin, and quickly usher Bex out so I can change. I clumsily try to pull off my dress, only in me resulting on the ground with several shoes now spread out around me.

"Are you alright?" Bex asks, with urgency in her voice, though I can hear her trying not to laugh.

"I'm fine," I say laughing, finally pulling the dress off, and slipping the Jumper over my head. Bex soon walks in after I finish changing, and lacing up my shoes.

She pulls me up, and pushes me towards Audrey and Stella, who Pulled my hair into a cute messy ponytail, and touched up my make-up. 

The second Stella finishes up the last brush stroke, I run out the door, racing through the castle towards the stables.

I soon enter the castle stables, completely out of breath, only to trip and fall into the arms of a Handsome Boy with Messy Blonde Hair and Ice Blue eyes.

I feel my cheeks heating up, and I quickly try to steady myself. "Hi, umm I Sophie, but, uh, you probably already knew that," I said, my face turning a brighter shade of red.

The Blonde Hair boy just laughed, brushing off my nervousness. "I'm Keefe Sencen, but you already knew that." He Joked, causing me to laugh, my nervousness slowly melting away.