Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve: Sleepover's and Breakfast

▯▮▯▮

(Sophie's Point of View)

I replay the events of that night as I walk quickly back to my room, only to find my four Cousins finishing up a Game of Candyland. I stand quietly in the doorway as I watch Rex do a little Victory Dance as his Blue Gingerbread Man enters the Castle, and I wait to be noticed as I watch the siblings Laugh and Groan at their loss.

They are about to begin a new round, with Lex Challenging his Brother to a rematch when Bex notices my small figure in the Door Frame.

"Sophie! Sophie! Sophie! How was the Date?" She squeals as she runs up to me, a huge grin plastered across her ecstatic face.

"It was really good," I reply, a smile on my face as well.

"And that's our cue to leave. Come on, you little rascals!" Dex says ruffling the two boys Hair, and both Lex and Rex Jump onto his back as he walks out of the room, leaving them sprawled out on the hallway floor from the sudden weight.

"I'm okay," Dex says groaning underneath both of his younger brothers, all their strawberry blonde hair a mess.

I giggle, and Bex and I shut my Double Doors as the Three Boys run down the Hall, to who knows where.

Bex and I both decide to change before we do anything else, chatting through Closed Doors as we slip into our Pyjamas. No longer than Two Minutes Later, we're both sprawled out on my bed talking about my Date.

"What did you guys do?" Bex asks, pulling a Large Blanket around herself, causing her to look like a giant Marshmallow.

I sigh, falling back once again into my Mountain of Pillows as I answer her question. "We went down to the Stables, and of course, I tripped," Bex bursts out laughing, and I lightly smack her with a Pillow.

"Sorry!" Bex says between laughs, and I try to hide my smile.

"Anyways," I say sarcastically, "Our conversation Drifted to the Horses, and I ended up calling Silveny, and we rode her for a while, just Talking. Keefe cracked a few Jokes, and we visited Greyfall, Wynn, and Luna, then came back here."

Bex sits there and soaks every little detail in, holding onto my every word. We continue Talking, and our conversation drifts to her Homelife, as we make our way to our Homemade Spa that we had set up earlier, consisting of Face Masks, and Foot Massages.

Once those finished, we got comfortable in the Pillowfort and turned on our Annual Sleepover Movie, the Princess Bride. Bex fell asleep around 2:30 in the Morning, and I quietly shut off the movie and Lights, before I fall asleep to the soft sounds of my young cousins breathing.

. . .

I awake to the sound of my maid cleaning my room, and the light chatter of their conversation. I roll over to find a still sleeping Bex, and I nudge her awake, so we can get ready for the day.

Bex loves this part, as she loves dressing up, especially with me and my maids.

Stella quickly starts the Shower for Bex, and she sleepily gets in, and I chat with my maids as they get out the supplies and Clothing Items for the day.

Once Bex finishes showering, I hop in and scrub myself clean, before toweling off, and getting into the Sage Green Dress Hannah had Laid out. I then walk out of the bathroom to find Bex sitting on a stool, with Stella putting light makeup on her.

While I wait for my turn, Audrey begins pulling my hair back into a complicated bun, placing small white flowers into it, and leaving a few strands framing my face. Bex and I proceed to switch places, and in 15 minutes are done.