Chapter Five

This Chapter is dedicated to: @trickleberry, @cait_wilson123,  @SOPHIEandKEEFE,  @lunalovegoodmolly, @Gemimi_grl, @Studio2019, and last, but not least, @Novaroy15! 

Chapter Five: Meeting the Selected...

▯▮▯▮

(Sophie's Point of View)

I awake to the cool Morning breeze, filling up my chambers with warm sunlight and the quiet sound of whistling birds. I smile softly, and while stretching my arms, I sit up. I see Hannah lightly throwing bath salt into the water of my large tub, and Stella and Audrey silently cleaning around me.

"Good Morning!" I say, breaking the comforting silence.

"Good Morning, your Majesty!" Stella says, looking up from her organizing. "Are you excited to meet the Selected?"

I feel my face draining of it's color, as I remember what today is. I sigh, falling back onto my mountain of pillows, sending my stuffed animal, Ella, flying into the air, and landing beside me. I pick her up, shoving her fluffy body onto my face, her long Dumbo like ears, concealing me from the world, but not reality.

"Oh, I'm so excited!" I say sarcastically, rolling over, and out of bed, my feet landing on the warm carpet.

My maids laugh, causing me to smile despite my glum mood. I drag myself over to Hannah, and quickly undress, and slide into the warm bathwater. Hannah massages my scalp with my favorite Pancakes scented Shampoo, calming some of my jittery nerves, while Audrey and Stella bustle around in the other room, getting me an outfit.

Once I finish bathing, I quickly dry off and slip into the light Yellow Day Dress that Stella set out for me. I sit at my large vanity and close my eyes, while Audrey does my hair, trying to capture the last moments of Calm.

I felt the soft brushes on my face, knowing that Stella was adding light makeup. I grin, and soon, to my dismay, I was ready. I grabbed a pair of Black Sandals and made my way to the Dining Room, Following the faint sounds of Laughter, and Chatting. 

(Keefe's Point of View)

I took a deep breath. I never would admit it, but I always have had a crush on the Princess. So, when my name was called, I was really excited. The only thing is, if I don't win, I don't know what I'll do.

I'm sitting on a large white couch, with a boy named Jensi, and Fitz on my other side. I ran my hand through my hair, nervous but excited to meet Sophie.

Everyone was talking quietly when we were sent into the Dining Room. It's quite large, with around 30 tables that seat 8. Everyone was looking around, but I was more focused on the King and Queen.

King Grady looked quite intimidating, but his wife looked sweet, but like she could handle her own battles.

They gesture for us to sit down, and I quietly bow, with Fitz along with me. We were becoming friends fast.

I sit near the Royal table, when the room's large doors, revealing one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen.

She was shorter than I thought, but the dress she was wearing complimented her, along with her blonde hair. I swear my jaw dropped, and I looked at her with awe.

And right then, I knew I had no chance. 

So, what do you think? Keefe definitely likes her. Whose Point of View should I do next? Also I've decided to do a second part of this chapter, and I will try to post it soon. Please Vote and Comment, I love your Feedback! Also, please tell me if there are any mistakes. Bye!

- Bookworm 2007

Word Count: 746