Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine: Planning

▯▮▯▮

(Sophie's Point of View)

(Before you begin, I forgot to mention that the triplets are only 8 years old. I felt like it just fit with the storyline a bit better! Also, I need Ideas for the Contest from the Last Chapter! Just comment your Ideas. I was thinking of a Splotching Match, but I don't quite know if I should include Human Challenges as well. Thanks!)

After Breakfast, I invite Dex and Bex to my room, to discuss what I should do with the Boys. I walk into my sitting room, only minutes before my Cousins. Before they come, I quickly ring for my Maids, and for a tray of Lushberry Juice, and Some Mallowmelt.

Moment's later, my cousins knock, and I let them, and they are soon followed by Stella. I thank her, and she sets the large tray on the round wooden coffee table. She then quickly leaves, leaving us to our own devices.

As I pour myself a cup of Lushberry Juice, Bex says, "Everytime I'm here, I still can't get over how amazing your room is!"

I say with a smile on my face, "It's okay it has always felt too big though."

"Okay?! It's the best! I wish my room was this cool!" Bex says, and Dex just chuckles as he watches his excited little sister.

I laugh with Dex, and the Small Girl giggles along with us. "So," I begin. "Time to get down to business. I need some help."

"What kind of help?" Dex asks, leaning back into the Armchair he is sitting in.

"Well, I have know Idea what to do for the first couple Dates! Plus, I also only have a few Ideas for the Challenge!" I complain, pure exhaustion crosses my face, and Bex can tell that I'm just done with the Selection, even though it's just started. She quickly sits next to me, and gives me a small hug.

"Well, what Ideas do you have for the Dates?" Bex asks, seeming so grown up all of the sudden.

"Well, I was thinking about a Picnic during Lunch, and maybe a long walk around the Palace. But I don't know." I say, feeling completely Lost.

"I think those are great Ideas." Dex replies. "You could also go to the Pastures, and ride the Pegasus."

"That's a good Idea." I say, and get up to find some Parchment and a pen to write down the Ideas. I also grab a few smaller pieces of Paper, to write the notes for the boys. I quickly jot down the Ideas, and cross out one of them. Picnic.

"Okay, Bex can you ring for my Maids?" I say, and the small girl nods, and runs over to the switch, which Hails my Maids, no matter where they are.

Moments later, they are in my room. "What do you need, your Majesty?" Hannah asks, waiting for what I need like Audrey and Stella beside her.

"Can one of you please notify the Cook, to pack a lunch for 2 in a Picnic Basket, and put it in the Gardens, on a blanket?" I ask, and Stella nods her head, and walks out of the room, down to the kitchens.

I smile, and with the help of Bex, begin the letters to my first Date.