Chapter 25: The Dark Avengers vs. All for One

A/N: Sorry for the long wait, here is it. 2,000 words.

An hour before the battle

"What's your status, Tommy?" Robbie asked, speaking into a walkie-talkie.

"The Class 1-A kids are here," Tommy answered back with static in his voice because of the walkie-talkie. "There at some warehouse."

"Did you see what was inside?"

"A second ago I did... but you're not gonna like it," Tommy continued. "Laura isn't here, but those Nomu-things are there. Just in case, bring the truck over here."

"Just come back before we start," Robbie puts the walkie-talkie down, hearing Tommy respond with 'roger' as the hispanic boy gets out of the semi-truck he was in as he moves to the back of the truck.

Robbie opens the trailer doors as he saw Miles and Riri sitting inside with multiple weapons around the two dark-skinned teens.

Miles looked around, amazed and frighten at the amount of weaponry that was inside with him while Riri was using a screwdriver on a piece of tech.

"H-How did you get these stuff?" Miles asked as he picks up a short sword, pulling it out halfway from its sheath.

"There were times when I busted some black markets while I was Ghost Rider," Robbie answers. "I guess I took a few weapons."

"A few?"

"It was overwhelming when I first saw it," Riri chuckled softly.

It didn't take too long for Tommy to come back to the group, declaring his return with a loud and enthusiastic tone. "I'm here!"

"You're pretty excited for a guy who's about to risk his life for one girl," Miles chuckled nervously.

Tommy couldn't help but smile at Miles. "She's a friend, and we gotta have her back!"

"And you owe me, so you're gonna help," Robbie tells Miles. "Remember that."

"Guess we're Avengers now, huh?" Riri asked with a chuckle. "Guess we'd be more like Dark Avengers with what we plan on doing."

"With all the weapons in that truck and the fact that Robbie is Ghost Rider, we might as well be Dark Avengers," Tommy chuckles.

Suddenly, a loud explosion can be heard from the distance. It came from the place Tommy just was a second ago.

"That's our signal," Riri chuckled as he stood at the trailer doors. "Let's go boys."

Tommy nodded as he joins Miles and Riri inside of the trailer just before she closed the doors.

Robbie got into the truck and started the engine before pressing on the gas and driving off towards the cause of the explosion.

After arriving near the location, Robbie saw All for One standing in the middle of the wreckage. The hispanic boy's eyes had a fire in them as his skin started to burn on his face.

He looked at the radio and turned up the volume as the music in the truck got louder. He grins and floored it on the gas as his skin was now gone, his head replaced with a skull on fire as he sped towards the villainous boss.

~~~

"...the Ghost Rider..." All for One chuckled under his breath as he stared at the burning antihero through the windshield. "I'm surprised you arrived here first before All Might."

Tommy opened the trailer door, green mask covering his mouth and yellow goggles on as he ran out with his super speed as Miles puts his mask on and grabs the top of the door frame and flipped himself out onto the top of the trailer while Riri simply flew out with her armour.