Chapter 6: Laura vs. Robbie

A/N:
Sorry if my chapters are short. I'll try to make my chapters a little longer.

I was in the prep room. It is now my turn to fight again. This time against Robbie. He didn't use his powers in broad daylight, his powers are probably similar to Tokoyami's. I'm pretty confident in beating Robbie. Unlike him, I got special training during my days as a Weapon-X subject.

I heard the door open as I turn to see who it was. From my surprise it was Bakugo. He kept his same-pissed-off-expression like always unless someone makes it worse and his face might explode.

"Bakugo, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"What, am I not allowed to be here?" He questioned me with a glare.

I chuckle nervously and shook my head. "I don't think so."

I saw Bakugo approach me as he takes a seat across from me. I never really knew him well. The first time we met wasn't exactly the best first impression.

"I saw the match." I said, trying to start a conversation. "You did well. Too aggressive, but well." I smiled softly.

Bakugo doesn't make eye contact with me, but when he does; he immediately looks away. Maybe he doesn't like me, or maybe behind those grenade fragments is actually a shy and passionate guy. Meh, I'm probably wrong.

"I-I haven't properly introduced myself." Bakugo said out of the blue. "I'm Bakugo Katsuki." He held his hand out to me.

This is new... but I don't buy it. He's probably gonna do something bad and be like 'ha! Got ya! Can't wait to kick your ass!'

I take his hand and shook it before letting go. Nothing else happened. Bakugo just sat there frozen, like he never shook hands with anyone. Is it this hard to be friendly for him? He must be very prideful.

"A-Anyways..." he stands up from his seat. "Good luck... not like I care." He grumbled before leaving the room.

That was the oddest thing that happened to me today. I think I preferred the hostile and angry first impression than this weird and awkward introduction that I have experienced.

-Later-

It's time. I look at Robbie who is across from me. He looked at me with the same smirk he gave to Momo when he fought against her. After the announcer introduced us, we waited for him to start the fight.

"BEGIN!!!" The announcer shouted.

I dashed towards Robbie as I jumped and spin kicked Robbie. He blocked my kicks with his arms as he was pushed back a little bit. I land back onto the ground as I hear the crowd cheering.

Robbie gets in a boxing stance as he charges towards me like a bull as he threw punches at me. I dodged and blocked most of the attacks until I was punched in the stomach, causing me to fly back like a punching bag. I manage to land on my feet as I get into a martial art stance.

"Robbie!" I shouted at him, getting his attention. "I know who you are."

Robbie ignored me and charged at me again. He tried to jab at me but I blocked to punched with my elbows. It doesn't hurt that much for me but it should hurt more for him. I managed to long knee him in the stomach. I kick him onto the ground and attempt to axe stomp him until he kicked my onto the ground instead.

I get back up then Robbie starts jabbing me like a punching dummy. He crosses and hook punches me like those UFC fighters on the television. I shut my eyes and tried to endure the pain. This is hurting a lot, maybe too much. I can't control myself, I can't, I can't!

SNIKT!

I heard gasps from the crowd. I open my eyes and saw Robbie's face in shock. I look down at his chest and saw my claws penetrating through his flesh. I gasp in horror. The sun was covered by the clouds. There was no sunlight.

"So..." Robbie puts his hand on my arm. He looks at me with burning eyes. "You got a monster inside you too." He stated.

The skin on his face starts burning as it turns to ash until the flesh on his face was gone, leaving only a skull on fire. I watched in horror until I felt a fist punch me in the gut. I flew away from Robbie and landed near the line. If i crossed the line, I would be out of bounce.

I stand back up and saw the demonic creature before me. I look at my claws and saw no blood. I grit my teeth and sprinted towards Robbie. I jump up and air kicked him again but this time with my claws. Every kick I gave Robbie landed right on his skull. As I landed back on the floor and thrusted my claws into the demons chest, then grappled him onto the ground. I start stabbing him again until he threw me off him.

He got back up as I did as well. "You just made me mad!" I growled and charged at him again, this time slashing at him. Robbie seemed to just let me slash at him until he catches both my arms and head butts me.

I stumbled back. I felt dizzy. I wiped my nose and saw blood on my fingers. I growled and raised my fists up as my claws were out.

I can do this. I limp towards him. He just stood their and looked at me with his skull eye sockets. As I got closer, I felt myself on my knees and felt my head hit the floor before everything went black.

General Perspective

The announcers were shocked, same with the crowd and other heroes who were watching.

"What just happened?" Izuku asked himself. His classmates look at the unconscious mutant in concern.

Mariko looked at Laura from the crowd petrified. "Laura chan..."

Present Mic gulped and adjusted his microphone. Robbie's flesh and hair magically regenerated on his face.

"The-The winner is Robbie Reyes!" Present Mic shouted, trying to sound enthusiastic.

But no one clapped. No one cheered. Just silence. The sports festival turned into a death match thanks to a ghost rider and a wolverine.