Chapter 7: Hero Names

"Laura?" Said a voice I cannot recognize.

I groan in pain as I start opening my eyes. I see All Might looking over me which surprised me a little bit.

"A-All Might?" I try to sit up but I couldn't because of the pain and laid back down on the bed I'm on.

"Are you alright?" The hero asked me.

"I-I'm fine," I said weakly. "I just need a little time to heal up." She chuckled.

"Your guardian has been here for almost four hours now." All Might said.

I look to my side and saw Mariko sleeping on a chair. I smile to myself at the sight of her.

"Laura!" Shouted multiple voices in unison as the door slammed open as all my classmates ran to my sides.

"Laura, are you ok?!" Asked a worried Izuku.

"I-I'm fine..." I answered nervously, not being used to this much attention.

"B-But he gave you one heck of a beating." Said Uraraka.

I chuckle softly. "Trust me, I felt worse."

After some hearing some sentiments from my classmates, the door was pushed open as Robbie entered the room. My peers looked at him either in fear, anger or disgust.

Robbie looked back at them with a blank expression. "Can I talk to Laura?" He asked.

"Why?" Mina questioned. "You gonna drag her into hell?" She asked in a hostile tone.

"G-Guys?" I said, getting everyone's attention on me. "It's fine. Just leave us alone for a moment."

They look at each other, then left the room before some glared at Robbie again. I look at Robbie who made eye-contact with me.

"Sorry about... you know." He said, scratching his head uncomfortably.

I chuckle nervously. "Yeah... sorry about... stabbing you and triggering the... thing." I apologized.

"The thing is a spirit of vengeance." He explained. "It's also my uncle."

I was surprised when he said that demon-thing is his uncle. This is some real-freaky-supernatural-stuff happening to him.

Robbie starts telling me this story about how he got his powers from the devil after a car accident a year ago. I was amazed and freaked out at the same time.

"Wow... that's a lot to handle." I exclaimed.

Robbie chuckles softly. "Yeah, its been pretty rough, but I got used to it." He gave me a thumbs up.

I feel bad for him. Being controlled like that, that's something I can relate to. Maybe I should've kept my mouth shut about it, it was obvious it was an uncomfortable topic. I look at Robbie who looked back at me.

"I was born into a replica of the Weapon X program. I'm a clone of the Wolverine. They experimented on me, trained me to become a killer." I said. "So I know what it's like being controlled."

Robbie lets out a soft chuckle. "Guess we're not as different as I thought." He says, "well, you're a clone and I have a demon inside of me... so we do have some differences."

I giggle softly and smiled at Robbie. "Well... I hope you do well in your next match."

Robbie smiled back. "Thanks." He thanked me before leaving the room.

Half An Hour Later

I'm finally all recovered. The aching is gone, I feel better than before! I go back to where my classmates are sitting and I sit next to Izuku and Uraraka.