aftermath

"What the fuck?" I ask. "Did we?' Fitz asks. "Why the hell are you all screaming?" We hear someone say. We look on the floor and see Toby. "What the fuck happened last night?" I say holding my head. I felt around my face surprised i still had my mask on.

"If im being honest i forgot but dont worry you guys didnt bang or anything i reckon you guys just passed out." She says.

"Why am i wet?" Swagger asks. "Oh yeah you and a couple of other drunks ran through the sprinklers" Toby says.

I look at myself. "Um what the hell happened to me im only in my bra and trousers" i say covering myself up with the blanket. "You were one of the drunks" Toby says getting up. "Matt put your clothes in the wash" she says.

We all get up and get our clothes. "Alright i have to get home, this was fun a little bit of a scare but fun" i say. "Oh here is some meds to help with the headache and nausea" Toby says. Handing me a pill and a glass of water.

I pull my mask down and pop the pill and take a sip of the water. I say my goodbyes and leave. I drive home and cook myself something. I watch youtube and got curious so i watched some of swaggers content hes really funny.

I continued watching for a bit then i remembered that i had to stream.

I set up my things, put my mask on and start the stream. People pile in. "Hello everyone today we are playing CS:GO the usual little bit of a twist instead of playing with friends ill be just talking to a whole bunch of randoms so this should make for some good content" i say giving a thumbs up to the camera.

*
I was playing for a while not much happened. "Hello? Are you a woman?" I hear someone ask. They sounded pretty young.

"Yes i am, how old are you you sound like your three mate?" I ask. "Im actually 18" they say. I try to hold in my laughter. "Oh-" i say losing it.

I focus. "Sorry bout that um" i continue laughing. "So sorry by the way there is a guy coming" i say. Walking away. I hear him scream. I laugh.

"Do you have sex?" Some random guy asks. I look at my webcam confused as fuck. "Um depends on whose asking" i say. "Me i could make you feel nice" he says. I try not to laugh. "Oh really?" I ask. "Yes lady i make you feel nice yes or no?" He asks.

I start snickering. "What are you going to do to me?" I ask in a some what serious tone. "Make your cat broken" he says. I lose it. I laugh so hard it hurt for a bit.

"Yes or no?" He asks. I was laughing to hard at this point. "Fine you no want me bitch you die" he says shooting my character and leaving the call.

I was trying to catch a breath. "What the fuck" i say calming down. "Oh shit" i say. My phone goes off it was Toby

"Hey cunt whats up?" I ask. "Can i come over the boys are being retarded" she asks. "Yeah" i say. "Alright see you in 5" she says. "Ok bye" i say..

I continue to play. "Aye do we have a girl in vc alright who you trying to fuck here?" Some guy said.

"I have a feeling your name is either hunter or Brandon" i say. "Its Hunter what do you only fuck people with those names?" He asks. "Youre making me never want to fuck anyone by the name of Hunter" i say.

A couple minutes of arguing goes by and i hear a knock on my recording room. "Come in cunt" i say Toby walks in and grabs a chair so she could sit next to me. "Aye i just saw your twitch why are you wearing a tank top slut?" The guy asks. "What are you dress code? Calm down enjoy it while you can. i should start an Only Fans" i say.

Another person joins the vc "Aye is this y/t/n?" They say. "Shit we have been spotted!" I tell Toby. We both laugh. "I absolutely love your content!" He says. "Im just getting all the boys today huh? Thanks for the support man" i say.

Toby phone rings. "Sorry" she says answering it. "Are you serious about starting an Only Fans?" The guys asks. "Maybe i could get money and piss people off because of how hot i am" i say striking a pose.

The guy laughs. "Oi Cam is wondering what kind of coffee you want?" Toby asks. "Whose cam?" I ask. "Oh right its Fitz" she says. "Oh um i guess ill get a y/c (your choice)" i say she nods.

"Tell him i said thank you" i say. She nods.  I get back to playing. "Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit" i say as i was being hunted down by like five people. "Around the corner around the corner" Toby yells. I shot two people and continue to run.

Toby was talking to Fitz. "Yeah shes good at it she would beat your ass oh there's someone behind you!" She says. I try and shoot the person but they got a head start.

"Shit!" I yell. I look at the camera and smile. "Before i rage quit and destroy everything im gonna to be taking a break gonna talk to you guys for a bit then get back to it" i say looking at chat.

"Thank you User1 for the donation" i say. "He knows my address right?" I ask Toby. She nods.

"He should be here in a minute i left the front door unlocked if thats alright?" She asks. I nod. Me and her continue to fuck around just making harmless jokes we know people are gonna get pissed over.

We hear the door open we both turn and see Fitz. "Hello ladies heres your coffee" he says. "Thank you Fitz" i say. "Please call me cam or Cameron" he says. "Will do" i say he smiles at me.

We continue to read chat Fitz decided to stick around for a bit. "Where is Hades?" I read from chat. "Well you guys know Jacob he has him yep my ex has my dog and has not been taking care of him so hes gonna call me to tell me when to pick him up because hes too busy being a whore" i say smiling at the camera.

"And before you say im going to far, he leaked one of my nudes and i got more famous so if i piss him off more im set" i add.

"Thats why your my best friend" Toby says high fiving me. I get a call it was from Jacob.

"Speak of the devil" i say picking up my phone. "Pick up your damn dog" he says. Hanging up. "So i have to go you guys keep chat company." I say grabbing my keys.

I get into my car and drive to Jacobs house. He lived near the Misfits which is scary. I knock on the door. The door immediately opens and Jacob throws the dog at me.

"Aye what the fuck cunt!" I say. "Dont give me that shit your whore" he says. "Dont get you that shit you have been abusing my fucking dog!" I say.

I put Hades in the car and turn on the air conditioner so he wont die.

I go back to Jacob and slap him. "You piece of shit " i say. He grabs me and i fight back. I punch and kick as hard as i can. He was buff so he basically grounded me i kick him in the balls. He falls to the floor. "Hey are you ok?" I hear someone say i turn around and see Eric. "Yes im doin amazing right now" i say sarcastically.

"Oh shit you have a swollen eye" he says. "Its fine its normal i have to get back." I say. "No its not normal, come inside i can fix you up" he says. "Fine let me get my dog first" i say. Getting Hades. He brings me in.

I text toby to end the stream and that i would talk to her later.

Eric comes back with a icebag. He hands me it and i put up to my eye and wince at the pain. "I know i know breathe" he says i breathe. "Here i got you some water." He says. I thank him and pull down my mask to drink the water.

He smiles. "What?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Tell me" i say. "Just even though you got your shit rocked you still look hot" he says. "Fucking simp man" we hear Mason say.

Soon Toby and Fitz arrive. "Oh shit" Toby says. "Wheres my guns?" She asks. I shake my head smiling.

"I saw him outside he was bleeding from his crotch area the fuck did you do?" Toby ask. "I just kicked the cunt" i say. Hades jumps on my lap. I cuddle him. He whimpers "i know bud your safe now" i say.

After a hour of having the ice pack on i take it off. "Oh yeah its bruising" Eric says. "I mean shes still hot" Fitz says. Me and Toby laugh.