doctors appointment

I wake up to my phone ringing, it was swagger.

S- hey

Y- hey whats up?

S- oh shit did i wake you?

Y- no ive been awake this entire time..

S- oh ha ha very funny, anyways what happened yesterday.

Y- oh i just needed to leave.

S- so you stormed off because you had to go to the airport?

Y- yep.

S- ok i dont believe that for one bit, whats it about?

Y- nothing

S- just tell me im not going to hate you!

Y- yes you are!

S- im not why dont you trust me?

Y- i cant say it i dont want to ruin what we have!

S- is this about us?

Y- what do you mean?

S- do you like me?

Y- no?

S- oh cut the bullshit, you are jealous of Alissa arent you?

Y- im not, can we talk about something else please?

S- oh right sorry, i didnt mean to ruin your surprise, if you think there is a us you are wrong there is no us, there is a me and Alissa but not a me and you.

Y- oh jesus Christ Eric of course you would go to her, i didnt even know about her until yesterday you think i care about someone i dont personally know? You think i like hearing my best friend taking sides with another girl and not even listen to me for one fucking second if that how its gonna be thats how its gonna fucking be!

I hang up out of frustration. I feel my face heat up as a tear rolls down my cheek.

Tobi calls me.

T- hey sweetie how are you doing? I overheard you and swagger.

Y- i just ruined my friendship Tobi.. All because i fel to hard!

T- hey sh sh sh its ok its ok, do you want to go out for lunch before we go to the doctors?

Y- sure.

T- awesome also can you pick me up Fitz wont allow me to use the car.

Y- yeah ill be there in about 20 minutes.

T- ok love you

Y- love you too tobs.

I hang up and wipe my tears i get dressed and put on some makeup not a lot though

I get into my car and drive to the Misfits house. It started raining. "Well fuck me then" I knock on the door and Fitz answer. "Hey come on it dont want you to get soaked" he says i get in and see Swagger on the couch. He looks at me before going back to his phone. "Oh also Jay didnt want to do the podcast tonight so we were wondering if you wanted to join us?" Fitz asks.

Oh shit i cant be there i dont want to be near swagger at least for a while.. But then again have nothing else better to do.

"Uh yeah i might leave a bit early because i have stuff to do" i say. "I thought we were just now going to the doctors?" Tobi asks. I sigh and look at her.  If she blows my fucking cover i wil hit her.

I stare at her. She slowly gets it and shoots a glare at swagger. " oh right yeah you have that one thing, of course!" She says.

We say goodbye to people and go to grab a bite to eat. Afterwards we get to the doctors