the argument

I wake up wrapped in Cams arms. He was snoring. I smile and lay on his chest.

He exhales. "Good morning" he yawns. "Morning" I say. "Last night was.. wow" he says.

I smile. "I know" I lay my head back onto his chest. He kisses the top of my head.

There was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" Cam asks. "It's me Tobi, I need to speak with y/n like now"

I sigh. "I'll be down in a bit" I say. "Well hurry" Tobi says.

I groan. "Here are some clothes" Cam says handing me some clothes. "I also washed your under garment... thingys" he says.

I chuckle. "Thank you" I get dressed. "Hey after you talk with Tobi want to go out for some coffee?" He asks. "I would love to" I say.

I close the door behind me and go downstairs. Alyssa and Swagger were on the couch. They both look at me. "Well I can only assume from your hair and Cams clothes, you guys had fun last night?" Tobi asks poking her head out from the fridge.

"I guess you can say that" I say. "You guys are so adorable" Alyssa says. Swagger rolls his eyes and looks back to his phone.

"Right um Y/n I needed to talk with you" Tobi says. I go to say something but she just grabs my arm and takes me to her room.

"Dude.. I'm so close to killing Swagger I swear" she says. "Oh no what did he do"

"He asked me for ADVICE" she says. "Oh no we must tell the church!" I say sarcastically.

"He asked me how to let someone go, as in Break up with them!" She says.

"Noooo no no he can't do that to Alyssa" I say. "Do what to me?"

Me and Tobi look and see Alyssa by the door. I look at Tobi.

"Um no not you, we were watching a show and this girl named Alyssa has a terrible boyfriend" Tobi says.

"Eric is breaking up with me?" She asks. Tears start forming in her eyes. "No no sweetie, he would never do that to you, even if he did, he doesn't deserve you" I say holding her.

She cries into my shoulder. "Sh sh it's ok" I say. "Sorry for crying into your shirt, I'm just a bit scared about Eric falling for you again" she says.

"What we had wasn't really all that special so don't stress it" I say. "Your right, I'm sorry" she says.

"No no it's ok, I have to go but I'll bring back some wine and we can watch some movies" I say. "Yeah sounds great, I'll start some popcorn" she says leaving.

"Good save" Tobi says high fiving me. "Ok but that doesn't really help us, Eric still might want to break up with her, you need to talk to him"i say.

"Why me?" Tobi asks. "I'm still trying to keep Cam oblivious to the whole situation plus I gotta keep this relationship under control before I intervene with theirs" I say.

"Fair enough, have fun" Tobi says patting my back as she leaves.

I walk out as well and see Cam on thw couch. "Hey ready to go?" He asks.

"Yeah I just need my shoes" I say putting my hair in a ponytail.

"Actually I needed to talk with you" Eric says. Oh no..

"Um ok, Cam wait in the car I'll catch up with you" I say he nods and walks off.

Me and Eric go to the backyard. "What's up?" I ask. "Ok I'm just gonna say it.. I have fallen in love with you, no scratch that I have BEEN in love with you, I just don't know what I want.. Alyssa is an amazing girl.. she is the light of my life but its not fair to her if I'm in love with you" he says.

"Wow.. you are such an asshole, just because you can't have me you choose this amazing girl who by the way has been obsessed with you for like ever and your still stuck up on me, I will not stand by this make up your damn mind because you fall for me and I get fucked over, I fall for you and I get fucked over, we fall for other people and yet somehow I still get fucked over I am exhausted Eric Exhausted!"

He stays silent. "Alyssa is an amazing girl and I hate seeing her being used because you can't decide who you want, I can't make you choose, I'm sick of fighting for you, you have to do this yourself, either save her the heartbreak and end it now or continue this rouse and still hurt her, your call" I say.

I walk off and get in the car with Cam.

"Everything alright?" He asks. "Yeah he just wanted to ask me something" I say.

Me and Cam drive off to a coffee shop. "So last night.." he starts. "You can not keep quiet about it can you?" I ask.

He chuckles. "I'm sorry I feel like a middle school girl right now" he says. I smile.

We go through the drive thru and park in the parking lot. We drink our coffee and have a few conversations until Cam gets a call.

"Hello?" He says. "Oh shit, ok we will be there" he says.

"What happened?" I asks. "Appearantly Alyssa has gone off the rails" he says.

"Woof, this is gonna be fun" I say. Cam gets us to the house and we rush in.

"How could you even think of doing that to me Eric! Seriously!" Alyssa yells as tears stream down her face.

"Baby I swear I'm not leaving you!" Eric yells back. "Then why were Tobi and Y/n talking about it?" She asks.

Eric looks at both me and Tobi. "What exactly were they talking about?" He huffs.

"About how you are going to break up with me!" She says. "Alyssa we told you it was a TV show!" Tobi says.

"Quit treating me like a child! I'm 28 years old dammit I'm not a fucking idiot, Eric is still in love with Y/n, but Y/n is dating Cam, Cam is still oblivious and everyone is treating me like I'm 4 years old! So someone tell me the truth" she yells.

The room went quiet. "Ok I'll start, Alyssa, I did have a small crush on y/n and truth be told, I still kind of do which I feel terrible about, I feel awful, but I only want to be with you"  Eric says.

"Oh cut the crap Eric-"

"No! Alyssa McNeely I love you, not y/n, not anybody else, just you" Swagger says pressing his lips on hers.

Everyone stands in shock. "Can I leave?" Mason asks. "Go on" Tobi says. Mason runs ups the stairs.

"I'm gonna head out" I say. "Want me to drive you home?" Cam asks. "Please" I say.

"I'm coming too" Tobi says. "I can just-"

"No no I insist on coming" Tobi cuts him off. We all get in the car and Cam drives us to my house where we hang out for a bit.

We were watching a movie when Cam fell asleep. "So how's it going with you guys?" Tobi asks. "Going good, a little bumpy since Swagger confessed but besides that he's wonderful" I say.

"So are you guys officially dating yet?" She asks. "I don't know, I'm scared to ask you know?" I say. "Yeah, but why though?" She asks.

"I guess the whole Jacob thing got me in a bit of a fuss with all my relationships. It was like 5 years of abuse you know, I didn't realize how bad it was until I went on that date with Cam, I was so fucking nervous he would be another Jacob, I mean Cam is sweet and kind and he has a nice body I won't lie but that's how Jacob was in the beginning of our relationship" I say.

"Yeah I'm sorry sweetie, I bet it's tough with the whole Eric thing eh?" She asks. "Oh yeah" I say.

"I might head off, I'll let Cam stay here unless he wants to come" she says.

I look at him and he snores. "Seems like a no to me, night y/n" she says

"Night tobs" I say. She leaves and I cuddle into Cam and put on mindless TV until I fall asleep.