the camping trip

It was finally Friday and me and Eric have been hanging around alot lately, nothing too big, just friendly stuff, like having nights where we would just play Mario cart or some type of video game for the whole night.

Tobi told me to meet at the house so we can get all our luggage together.

I get there and Matt let me in. "Oh hey" he says side hugging me. "Tobi ready? I got the car outside" I say.

"I thought you were taking her car?" He asks. "Eh mines larger, more room that way" I say he nods.

"Want some coffee? I just made a fresh pot" he says. "Yes please" I say.

"Two sugars?" He says. "You know it" I say. He nods and goes to the kitchen. I plop down on the couch next to a sleeping Cam.

He groans. "Poor guy" Mason says. "Why say that?" I ask. "He hasn't been sleeping well, he stayed up till 8 this morning hope he isn't too tired, we got a busy day today" he says

"What do you guys have going on?" I ask. "We are going on a bit of a boys trip, we haven't been on one in quite a while and we just wanted to get out of the house" he says. I nod.

Tobi walks in. "Finally, come on we gotta go get Alyssa" I say. "I'm right here" Alyssa says.

"Excellent, see you guys later we have a 3 hour drive ahead of us" I say.

Everyone says bye causing Cam to wake up. "Huh?" He asks. "Morning sleeping beauty" I say. "More like afternoon but same difference" Mason says.

"You leaving?" Cam asks. "Yeah, don't worry we will be back Monday" I say. He nods and lays back down.

"Bye everyone" I say. "Bye love" Cam muttered. I close the door behind me and the girls get in the car. "Ana wanna come?" I ask. "Nah, she had to go out of town" Tobi says.

"Ok, well coffee run before we head out?" I ask. "Don't even have to ask" Alyssa says. "Excellent, Tobi you are in charge of music" I say.

"Already got a Playlist babes" she says. "I brought snacks" Alyssa says. "Fucking love you for that" I say.

We get our coffee and we head out to the woods. It was a long drive but we made it to our location.

"Ok it should be about ten minutes to hike down and find our campsite" Tobi says. Me and Alyssa groan. "Oh shut up you big babies" Tobi says. We grab our bags and head to the campsite.

I had brought a giant tent so it would be easier. We set up the tent which was like absolute hell.

"Grab the spike!" Tobi yells. "I have it!" Alyssa yells. "Not that one!"

They bicker back and forth until they figure it out. We set up the rest of the camp layout.

"Wanna skinny dip?" Alyssa says. "What? Alyssa are you insane?" I ask.

"Absolutely mad" Tobi says. "Oh come on girls, we are all close to being 30 let's live a little" she says. "Did you smoke something in my car?" I ask.

She laughs and grabs my hand. "Come on" she say. "Coming Tobs?" I ask. "Yeah, keeping my clothes on though" she says

We get to the lake and Alyssa takes her shirt and pants off. "You are fit" I say. "Oh please I'm fat" Alyssa says.

"Shut the fuck up, you are so skinny, I feel like a fucking land whale right now" Tobi says.

"Glad I'm keeping my clothes on" I say. "Right?" Tobi says. Alyssa groans. "Come on you guys, get in the water" she says.

She jumps in and I jump in after her. I resurface. "Come on Tobi" Alyssa says. "Quit being a pussy" I say.