a little surprise

I answer the call and my mum had a cupcake with a candle in it. "The hell?" Toby asks. "Oh hi Toby!" My mum says.

"Hey guys whats going on?" Eric asks i turn and see Eric with Fitz. "She didnt tell you?? Again y/n? Three years you have done this there is nothing wrong with being 25" mum says.

"Wait its your birthday?" Eric asks. "Why didnt you tell us?" Toby asks punching my arm. "Because i dont like the attention, birthdays just arent my thing" i say.

"So you dont ever celebrate your birthday" Toby says. "Nah when i was younger ive never had a birthday party because of my dad" i say.

"Yeah fucking cunt, he still hasnt signed the divorce papers" my mum says. "Anyways happy birthday darling" my mum says blowing out the candle.

"Anyways i have to go, your brother is coming over, bye darling" she says hanging up.

I sigh. I go to my room and try to sleep but couldnt. I put on one of swaggers videos, i fall asleep soon enough.

              Tobys pov

"Guys we have to do something for her, the bitch has never had a party, no wonder she goes to literally every party she can.. Alright i have a plan.." I say.

I gather everyone in the living room and tell them my plan and how we are gonna make this night something she will never forget..

*
I walk up to her room i open the door and she is passed out i hear swaggers voice...

Aww shes watching one of his videos. I record this and try not to get her face in it.

I stop and wake her up. "Hey simp wake up come on me and ana want to go for a late night swim get your shit and lets go" i say. She gets up and i get ana and we all get in our bathing suits. I quickly get y/n and ana to the pool because the boys were attempting to bake a cake.

The girls get in. "Alright you guys just sit here for a bit im going to go get a speaker for some music" I say.

I run into the house and help the boys a bit. "Swagger get your helmet and the candles" i yell. He runs to his room.

"Ok i have to go back Fitz hand me the speaker" i say. He gives me the speaker and i go back outside.

I put on some music and we all talk for a bit, had a little splash fight, and sang a little bit.
To disney songs...
"Under da sea"
"Under da sea"
We were just straight vibing.

To some hoe songs.

"Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.. YEAH!" we sang our hearts out and danced. "Never knew i had the ass to do that.. I guess im just gifted.." Y/n says striking a pose.

We all laugh. "Sorry to interrupt you ladies but um Toby we need you for something" Fitz says.

"Ok sorry girls ill be back" i say. They nod and continue dancing.

I go inside and see the cake. "Awesome.. Um we got the frosting right?" I ask. "Manuel is getting it, Mason went to go get some vodka with Ryan and Swagger is getting ready." Fitz says. I nod. Our camera man was there filming the whole thing

"Ill go see if swagger is ok" i say. I go to y/ns room and see swagger about to take his boxers off. "Oi what the fuck that not what i said at all" i say. "Didnt you say that i was going to get naked and get under the covers?" He asks turning around he already had his helmet.

"No i said that you need to make it look like your naked not you being actually naked." I say. He nods and pulls his boxers up.

He gets under the covers. "Can you take my picture real quick i want to post it later?" He asks handing me his phone.

He puts one hand on his head one on his hip. I take his picture. "Thank you" he says i nod. "Ok see ya soon the boys are getting the cake" i say he nods. "I will text you when we are ready" i say he nods.

I leave and go back outside. We all have fun for a bit and Fitz comes out and gives us a thumbs up. "Alright y/n i need to show you something real quick." I say. She looked confused but got out of the pool we all get out and dry off a bit. We go inside and Fitz hands her mask to her.

She puts it on and i blind fold her. "Ok either im going to be murdered or something really kinky is going on" she says. I laugh. "Its both" i say while laughing. "Wait what?" She asks. "Just walk ill guide you" i say.

I guide her upstairs to her room. I take her blind fold off. "Oooo a door... Hey how you doing baby girl" she says. "You fucking weirdo open the door" i say.

"Gladly" she says. She opens the door and swagger is on her bed, sheets are puling over his groin area so it looks like he is naked he has the cake in front of him. "Did someone order something hot, something hotter than the wax that it currently spilling on my dick" he ask.

Everyone was laughing. "Jesus christ-" y/n says. "Dont be shy take a photo with the whore" Jay says. She gets on her knees in front of the where swagger was.

"We need a photo of you holding your cake" i says. Swagger lifts the cake so she could sit in front of where his crotch was. "Are you naked i dont want to accidentally sit on your dick" she says.

"As much as i want that to happen no" he says. She sits down. "And you say im the horny one" she says.

She holds the cake in her lap. She gives a scared look to the camera as swagger scoots closer to her, they pose for the camera.

After the whole ass photo shoot that happened we eat the cake and drink the vodka. Swagger had posted the photo of himself.

@ swaggersouls

Liked by: goodguyfitz, _y/t/n_ and 18,879 others Swaggersouls: happy birthday @_y/t/n_ ❤😘😏  1 hour ago

Swaggersouls: happy birthday @_y/t/n_
❤😘😏
1 hour ago

Fan1: ayoooo we got a simp!

Goodguyfitz: can you guys hook up already jesus-

Fan2: that cake looks good tho-

Fan3: sooo are yall together orrr???

Fan4: bro both @ swaggersouls and @ _y/t/n_ are the reason i have bi panics-

Y/t/n: replying to fan4- aw thats so sweet im not that hot but thank youu💙