Christmas

It had been 2 months since Eric and I got together, and so far, things have been amazing.

"Babe, you are gonna have to eventually go back to your house. You need more clothes, it's been two days." I say.

He groans and buries his head in the crook of my neck. "Why can't I just steal your clothes? You wear clothes that are way too big for you anyway." he mumbles.

"I can make my peace with sharing some food, but I will not share clothes." I say, running my hands through his hair.

"I have to go to the store anyways, on my way back. I'll get you some clothes." I say. "Can I come with you?" He asks. "Of course." I say.

We get ready and head out. We go to the store and get all the stuff we need.

"Milk?" I ask

"Check." he says.

"Cookie dough, cheese, wrapping paper?"

"Check, check, and check." he says. "Great." I say. We pay and leave to the Misfits house. We hear commotion, and the door flings open. "Oh hey guys, sorry we are setting up the tree." Matt says.

"Let me guess Cam won't help, and Tobi is throwing a fit?" I ask.

"Yep." Matt says. "Who the hell is at the door?" Tobi yells.

We get inside quickly. "It's us. We are here now." Eric says. "Took you long enough. Cameron, get down here!" She yells. "Uh oh, she used his full first name." Eric says.

Cam walks in. "What?" He asks. "Help us, please." she says. "Tobi, I have too much stuff to do -"

"No no I don't think you heard me, help us out right now or Santa won't be the only fat fuck on the roof." She says whacking him in the back of the head.

"Jesus Christ." I say. "Oh yeah, you missed .'Don't make me come up there and shove this tree up your ass.' And 'I will put you in the oven.'" Mason says, shoving his face full of chips.

"Sounds like a real treat, anyways I'm gonna go bake the cookies. Mason, make sure Tobi doesn't put anyone in a head lock."

I go to the kitchen and start preparing the cookie dough. Matt and Cam came down to help me. "So, how's it going with Eric?" Matt asks. Cam looks over at me. "It's going really well so far. He's been really sweet." I say. Cam goes back to preparing the dough.

We get the trays in the oven, and Matt puts on Christmas music.

Tobi comes in and grabs a bottle of wine from the fridge. "Do you need a glass?" I ask.

"Nope." she says, ripping the cork out. "Want me to take over?" I ask. "It wouldn't hurt." She says. "Ok, you rest, Matt, take care of the cookies. Cam, Please make sure Matt takes care of the cookies."

I go up and help Mason and Eric with the tree. "Tobi likes them to be more spaced out." Mason says. "Of course she does, but wait, that leaves us with a whole bunch of ornaments left." I say.

"We just hide them, Tobi would be upset." Mason says, taking the ornaments.

Me and Eric plop on the couch. He puts his head on my shoulder. I kiss the top of his head. "I love your face." he says. "I love your face too." I smile.

"What was that?" Mason asks. "What was what?" I ask. "You guys haven't said that you love each other?" He asks.

"We have been together for 2 months. We don't wanna rush anything." I say. "Gotcha, also Matt is finished with the cookies."

We go to the kitchen and the table is all set up. We had ordered take-out, and we all sat and ate dinner.

We go to the living room and just chill. I was laying on Eric's shoulder as he held me close to him.