investigations

I start freaking out, I call Tobi.

T-what you want?

She sounds groggy as shit.

Y-we have a bit of a issue..

T-you pregnant?

Y-that I know of? Nope

T- woah woah woah.. what?

Y- I can only assume I slept with someone last night.

T-how do you know?

Y-they left their boxers..

I hear shuffling around before my door bursts open. "Where is it?" It was Tobi.

"Over here, can you pass me some undies?" I ask covering myself up. She nods and goes through my dresser, passing me some undies.

I put em on while she looks at the boxers. "Well, it's definitely a boy you slept with, you wouldn't have fucked Mason he passed out outside, so that leaves Swagger, Cameron, Matt, Ryan, and possibly Jay? Wait no he has a girlfriend and he wouldn't do that.. so yeah let's get investigating. All the boys went home so I guess we head there and see who the culprit is, also maybe a pregnancy test just in case?" She asks.

"I highly doubt I would be pregnant" i say. "Well one way too find out, I need to get this girl out of your guest room anyways so while I drop her off I will get a test, you get dressed, I'll be back in half a hour at most" she says. I nod.

"Also they did a number on your neck so uh do whatever you want with that information" she says

She left and I take a quick shower and get dressed. I get my shoes on and go to the living room and wait for Tobi.

Soon enough tobi texts me that she's outside. I go to her car and get in. She hands me a coffee. "Thank you" I say she nods and we drive off. Soon enough we get to the Misfits house.

She opens the door and most of everyone was in the living room. "Hey" Fitz says. Everyone directs there attention to us and says hi.

"The fuck happened to your neck?" Swagger asks. "Shit, I forgot to cover it" I say. "We will worry about it later" Tobi say. I nod.

"So um guys where were you last night?" Tobi asks. "Didn't we crash at y/ns house?" Mason asks. "Well you crashed on the floor outside, but yeah we were all at y/ns house, why?" Matt says.

"Did you guys hook up with anyone?" Tobi asks. They all looked confused.

"I remember kissing someone, don't remember doing the deed though I was pretty messed up" Fitz says. "I remember leaving a room at like 4 and then sleeping on the couch" Swagger says. "I also woke up in a room, maybe a guest room, I don't know that was my first time at y/ns house" Matt says.

"I wasn't that drunk but I did fall asleep somewhere and woke up next to someone" Ryan said. "We all woke up next to someone actually because we were talking about that before you guys got here" Swagger says.

"Oh shit, didn't we all bring a girl from the party?" Matt asks.

"I didnt" Swagger and Fitz say.

"Ok moving on from if you brought a date or not, someone left their boxers in y/ns room, so one of you guys slept with them last night and we are trying to figure out who it was" Tobi says.

"Oh shit, you pregnant?" Matt asks. Fitz tells him to shut up since he didn't know about my whole pregnancy thing. I pat Fitz back, telling him it's fine. "I haven't taken a test yet, I highly doubt I would be pregnant but well.." I say. Matt nods. "Well we would all like to help figure out who did it but the thing is none of us can remember anything." Swagger says.

"It's alright, thanks guys. Tobi can you drive me home?" I ask. "What about the pregnancy test?" She asks. "It would be too early to find out. I just want to go home right now" I say she nods.

I say good bye to everyone and tobi drives me home. I see Hades on the couch, he was asleep. I put extra food in his bowl since I wasn't able to feed him earlier. I sit on my couch for a bit just scrolling through my phone.

Tobi texted me.

Hey is it ok if I add you to a group chat with the others?

Group chat? Hm why not.

Sure I guess

Ok  talk to you in a bit.

Ok?

That was a bit odd.

I continue scrolling through my socials when Tobi added me to the group chat.

Mas- yo what is this?

T- a group chat, anyways y/n can I come over?

Y- sure I guess.

T- ha sweet.

Swag- did you figure out who you slept with?

Y- nope, I mean it wouldn't matter unless for some reason I do get prego

Swag- yeah.

T- uh y/n, I'm going to need you to come outside like RIGHT NOW

Y- why?

T- I think your neighbor caught who you slept with.

Y- WHAT

Swag- me and the boys are on the way right now.

I run outside to my across the street neighbor.

Tobi and her were outside.

"Hey! I'm Carol, me and my wife moved her a month ago, we talked at some point but um we recently installed a camera system, I just wanted to let you know that we captured some graphic things, and I don't mean to embarrass you but um maybe close the blinds?" She says. "I'm so sorry about all that, my friends birthday was yesterday and I had a bit too much to drink" I say.

"Yeah we saw that um, so uh your friend told me you wanted to find out who you slept with?" She says.

"Yes please" I say. "We would also like to know" I turn around and see Swagger, Fitz, and Mason.

"They are also in this investigation" I say.

Carol nods. We follow her inside where I think is her wife is on one of the couch.

"You guys can have a seat, this uh, this is very um, it's a lot" she says.

We all sit down and I was getting anxious. I guess Fitz had noticed and grabbed my hand and Swagger put his arm around me.

Carols wife put on the footage..

"Holy shit.." we all say.