that feeling

We get there and see Fitz and Swagger. I grab tobis shirt. "I can't do this" I say. "Oh come the fuck on, hey Brady, a shot of your best for this lady right here" Tobi says.

The bartender nods and pours me a shot. "Come on, let's forget about that one mistake, your hot enjoy it" she says looking around. "Oi, hunk staring, table 6" she says I look behind me and see a fairly handsome man. He smirks at me. I smile back. "Well, go talk to him" she says. "Ok, wish me luck" I say.

I walk over to him swaying my hips trying to look as hot as possible. "Why hello there" he says. "Hey there" I say. Really? Hey there? That's the best I can come up with?

"I couldn't help but stare, I'm sorry about that, it's just you are so beautiful" he says. "Well thank you, you are quite the catch yourself" I say. He smirks. "I'm Bryson" he says holding his hand out. "I'm y/n, nice to meet you" I say shaking his hand. He just nods and looks me up and down but keeps it more on the.. down part..

Ok I don't like this guy... not one bit. "Hey Bry! Whose this hottie?" A guy ask from behind me. Oh for fucks sake mate...

I try and look for Tobi but I couldn't find her. I felt too uncomfortable in that moment and I couldn't go find Swagger... but he is my only shot to get out of here.. I look over and I see Swagger looking at me with worry. I feel my phone vibrate. It was a text from Tobi.

You seemed to be having fun, I was getting nauseous so I'm in the car don't have too much fun;)

The one time I need her and she ain't here. "So uh how about we go back to my place.." Bryson says standing up.

"And have a bit of fun?" He says holding my waist. "Oh haha" I say quickly pushing his arms off of me. "Sorry but uh I have to get home right about now" I say. I try turning around but his friend had held me from behind and started kissing my neck. I push him off and just walk outside to search for my car. All I hear was "HEY GET BACK HERE!" from Bryson which made me quick walk away.

I hear footsteps behind me and before I can turn around someone grabbed me. I start kicking and screaming him. He covers my mouth and I continue to kick and scream and bite and do everything but I couldn't he was too strong I was about to give up and Bryson had pinned me to the wall.

"Hey get away from my girl!" I hear a man say. I look and see Swagger.

Bryson holds me tighter and I give one last kick in his nuts. He drops me and I run to Swagger. He hugs me and asks if i was ok. I nods and he gets clocked in the eye. He falls over I help him up but he pushes me gently and starts going ham on Bryson.

Fitz soon helps him out and I try going over there but Tobi holds me back. I push her back and jump on Brysons back trying to pull him off of Swagger. He slams me into the wall, making me fall off.

I start punching and doing whatever I can. Bryson friend pulls me off and start trying to kiss me and undress me but Fitz pulled him off, the bartender and a few others come out and take Bryson and the other guy away.

Tobi runs over to me. "Are you ok??" She asks. "Yes. I'm fine, go help Swagger" I say. She runs over to him. I stand up and hear my back crack.. I groan in pain. "You ok?" Swagger asks. He had a huge black eye.. oh he needs help.. but this shit hurts.. "Yeah I'm fine" I say.

Tobi and Fitz helps Swagger to the car. I sit in the backseat with him. "Are you ok?" I ask. "Yeah I'm ok, are you ok?" He asks. "I'm peachy, thank you by the way" I say. "It's nothing really" he says. "Nothing? Eric I could've been hurt by those pieces of shit, and you saved my ass" I say he laughs.

I hold his hand. He squeezes my hand gently.

We soon get to the Misfits house and everyone was in the living room. "Come on ill get you an ice pack" I say. "I'm gonna go lay down actually" he says I nod. He goes to his room wincing in pain. I go to the freezer and grab an ice pack for him.

"Oh shit your back dude!" Tobi says. "Hm?" I ask. "Dude your back is fucked" she says. "I know, I'm fine" I say. I go over and knock on Eric's door.

"Hold on" he says. "You naked?" I ask jokingly. "Not like it's anything you haven't seen" he says. I roll my eyes. "I was drunk you asshole, mind refreshing my memory?" I ask. "Oh ha ha, very funny get your ass in here you pervert" he says I smile and walk in.

He had changed into some comfy clothes. He pats the other side of his bed, inviting me to join him.

I sit next to him. "I brought an ice pack" I say. "Thanks" he says grabbing it and placing it on his eye. I study his face. "Oh- Swagger you got a cut on your lip" I say. He looks at me. "Hm why were you looking?" He asks with a stupid smile on his face "Oh shut up, come here" I say pulling out wipes from my bag. "Why the fuck do you have wipes?" He asks.

"I always come prepared" I say. "Fair enough" he says. I wipe his lip and clean up dried up blood that was on his face as I was cleaning him up he holds in a laugh. "What's so funny?" I ask. "Oh nothing it's just when you concentrate you body has a mind of its own" he says.

I look down and realize I had accidentally straddled him. I feel myself warm up from embarrassment.

"Don't get embarrassed it's adorable, wish we can do it more though" he says. "Well why can't we?" I ask. "I'm dating Alyssa, I had asked her out the day day after we had... you know" he says I feel my heart break into about oh I don't know.. a bagillion pieces.

"Oh.." I say. "I'm sorry, I really do like you, and I know you like Cam, or at least I thought you did since you went on a date and I caught you making out  with him" he says. Oh fuck me, mate.

"I feel a bit stupid now" I say. "You aren't stupid" he says. "I kinda am, I went between two bestfriends pretty much being a homie hopper, catching feeling at the wrong time, and just putting myself out there" I say.

"Y/n, look at me" he says. I look at him, he holds my hand. "You aren't stupid, trust me, I was a dick for leading you on and getting upset when you and Fitz went out, it's because of me, don't put yourself down because of me" he says. He pushes some hair out of my face.

He pulls me into a hug. This hug felt different, a good different.. a great different even. He pulls back and before I can say anything he crashes his lips onto mine. I was shocked but i kissed him back.

Wait- wait no this is wrong! I pull away. He looked confused. "Eric- Eric this is wrong you have a girlfriend." I say.

"Oh fuck- your right your right" he says I get off the bed. "I have to- yeah" I say rushing out of the room and closing the door.

I get to the living room and I see everyone else. "You ok?" Fitz asks. "Yeah I'm just gonna go home" I say. "I can drive you" he says.

"Thank you, that would be great" I say. He smiles and nods, I say my goodbyes and Fitz drives me home. "You ok? Normally you talk a bit while on a drive" he says.

"Yeah I'm ok" I say. "Come on now, what's wrong?" He asks. "It's just boy stuff" I say. "Swagger?" He asks. "Yeah, he said he is dating Alyssa but he still likes me..which sucks because I have liked him for a while and who can tell how long he has liked me back.." I say.

He nods. "Well you have me, and from what I know I have like you for a hell of a long time, Swagger was the friend I said liked you and that is why we couldn't get together, and though we can get together, I'd rather have you be over Swagger than you be torn, I will forever love you, just whenever you ready, even if it's when we are 90 and on our death beds, I will wait that long for you" he says.

I smile at him. "I'm sorry I'm like this" I say. "It's not your fault, trust me, your perfect" he says kissing my forehead.

I give him a kiss. He kisses back. We stay there for a while. We pull back. "I love when you do that" he says I laugh. "Well I best be off, see you around Cam" I say.

"See ya" he says. I get out of the car and go inside. Hades was asleep on the couch. "Hi bud" I say.

I sit next to him and watch my shows, slowly falling asleep on the couch, remembering both kisses, wow, why can't I be normal..