Day Ends.

I took my mobile to see the notification. It's an email from my HR, I opened it and it was my promotion letter.

I broke down by seeing "HEENA KHAN PROMOTED AS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER".

Why God why? Just now I stepped in the first step of my dream and you shattered it. I can't say this to my parents and I can't run from this marriage also and in another hand, it is very difficult for me to leave my job aye Allah... my heart is aching like hell... I hugged my pillow and cried my heart out but without making any noise, till it was fully wet.

An hour later I gathered courage, controlled my emotions and went to the washroom to wash my face, I splash water on my face 4 to 5 times. Then I came out, sat on the bed and talked to myself.

I have to protect my parent's honour at the cost of my hard work and dreams, but it's ok they have done many things for they have given their best to raise me with all possible facilities and even gave me the freedom to dream and work for it.

So now it's my turn to give my best to them. I decided and slept thinking that my big day had ended with such a big tragedy which ruined my biggest happiness.

Apology:

Sorry Readers for the late update, My Health is not doing good for few days that's why I'm unable to update on time.