The Surprise

We went out to see a girl like an angel.

She was wearing a white colour full gown, a bindi in the middle of her eyebrows.

I was confused as I'm seeing her for the first time I don't remember, seeing her at my wedding also.

My mother-in-law said "This is Heena, Aadhil's wife. And Heena she is my daughter." 

What!? Aadhil has one more sister. If she is his sister then why Aadhil didn't tell me about her before...

"Hi! I'm Avanthika..." She said breaking my thoughts.

"Hello," I replied.

"Didn't Aadhil told about me to you?" She asked.

"Yeah... I mean yes." I said lost in my thoughts. (can't describe what.)

My mother-in-law asked me to take her to the guest room which was next to the study room on the first floor.

After leaving her in the room, I came to our room to see Aadhil.

My father-in-law was there helping him to lay in the bed. Maybe he has taken Aadhil to the washroom.

"Dad, did John uncle call you? Regarding the nurse." I continue while adjusting the blanket. "He said that the nurse will be here before 5:30 pm but still no one came," I asked as the time was 6:00 pm.

"Nurse has already come dear. she .." 

"what?? I mean when?" I asked, interrupting him.

Aadhil smiled at my behaviour.

"Relax doll, Let him finish his talk," Aadhil responded.

"Hoo... So, she is a doll to you.." a voice came from the room entrance.

We turn to see Avantika standing there with a medical bag.

I was completely shocked to see her. I mean with the medical bag.

I can see the Surprised Aadhil with happy tears in his eyes. As he told me about her, he longed to see her and it was a great surprise to him. I'm also happy to see him happy.

"She is one you are asking about." My father-in-law said, breaking my thoughts.

"What??" I and Aadhil said in unison.

"Is She a nurse?" I asked bewildered.

"Yes... But..." Aadhil stammered.

"What beta, she is your friend and John thought that you will be more comfortable with her." Aadhil's Dad said.

"Take care dear." He said to Avanthika and went out.

Avanthika came towards him and held his hand in happiness but he shrugged.

"Hey sorry, I was in training. You know this was my dream..." She said,

"Why asking sorry and all... You don't even have time to call me and talk on my wedding day." Aadhil said frustrated (pretending to be)

"Hey... Addu... Sorry, da.. please. Okay, see now I came. I promise I'll not go anywhere." She said, coaxing him. 

I felt uneasy standing there between two friends. 

Even though she is a girl I'm not getting jealous or insecure feelings as I can see the pure friendship between them.

I thought about going out and moved towards the door. "Heena..." I turned hearing Avanthika's voice.

"Why are you going out? I need your help." She said,

I nodded and said, "I just thought you both will spend some time together, as you are meeting after a long time." I smiled.