Unexpected Surprise

I sat straight facing him and said, "Aadhil, I didn't think it was necessary and I didn't mean to hide this from you." Saying this I held his hand, but he shrugged off my hands and stood up.

"So you thought, that you are talking to a man and it's not important for me to know." He said in full anger and he clapped sarcastically and continued, "if you didn't think to hide this from me, then you would have told me about him to me, but no... " He said in full frustration.

"I... I.. Aadhil... Please... Try to understand..." I tried to say something but he started walking out of the park.

I followed him, calling him continuously.

"Aadhil... Heyy Aadhil... Stop na ... At least listen to me ... Aadhil..." I ran behind him.

He went to the car parking area. It was much quieter than usual. My voice was echoing there.

Suddenly the lights went off. It was completely dark and silent.

"Aadhil... Aadhil... Where are you... Aadhil ..." I called him in a shaky voice.

No reply from him. Just my voice echoing there and I can't see anyone.

"Please... I'm scared..." I said in full fear.

Suddenly a light flashed in front of me. I turned to see the source of that light.

I was amazed and froze at my sight.

There was a wall fully decorated and there was a Big 'THANK YOU' written on the wall.

And my man was also standing there.

"Aad..." I stammered as I can't say anything from the visual I'm having now.

He came towards me and hugged me. It is just my way of saying thank you for what you did.

"Aadhil... " I said.

"Shhh... One more important day is today. You know what?" He asked.

I raised my eyebrows asking what?.

He blew a whistle and a person came with a cake from behind the wall.

"Oh my god... Ra... Ram." I widened my eyes and tears were flowing from my eyes.

"Heyy... Happy 6th month wedding anniversary dear." He wished me placing the cake on the table.

I turned and saw Aadhil was smiling fully.

"So.. it's all your plan. Right?" I asked sniffing.

"No... Rahul's father(our neighbour) did this for us." He said sarcastically.

"Idiot ... I turned towards Ram. At least you could have told me this." I said

"Your husband didn't allow me. It was his strict orders ." He replied, backing off.

I glared at him, "but wait what?

He already talked with you and just before he behaved rudely on your name. Aadhil... " I looked at him angrily.

"Sorry... For that... Please..." He said, holding his ears.

He was so cute I just wanna eat him raw.

I controlled myself by seeing Ram there.

I was on cloud nine when I saw both clapping their hands and I'm cutting the cake.

*I'll take a photo of the cake and the place pic at the end of the chapter.*

I feed both of them. Then, they shared like Aadhil fed Ram and Ram fed Aadhil, but for me...

I pouted.