Angry Heena

I went till lift to send off my parents. After they went, I headed back to my home heavy-hearted. On the veranda, I met pinky aunty and Rahul(her grandson).{hope you remember pinky aunty, our neighbour.}

She asked me about Aadhil's health and I responded to her. But without our notice, Rahul ran and fell near his mom(Anuradha).

Anu is sweet and caring but pinky aunty always scolds Anu to show her mother-in-law's power. 

Pinky shouts, "Hoii... Good for nothing woman, can't you hold your son properly? See now just because of you he fell." Looking towards Rahul, "Oh my dear, why are you running." She started coaxing him and in between scolding Anu. I pity Anu and feel lucky to have a loving family. I went from there all smiling. (I smiled just because I'm blessed.)

I came inside my house, no one was there in the hall, I went to our room after drinking some water to relax. 

"So, you let her in. And even she came till your bed tried to hug you. What do you mean by this Aadhil? Are you in your sense? How can you let her inside your room?" Avanthika was shouting at Aadhil. I don't know why. "Hey... She came with her mom and… " Aadhil tried to say something but Avanthika again interrupted, "I don't have any reasons for Aadhil, ok leave, is Heena is aware of this. How can she let her in?" 

I get confused by now, I feel awkward standing there and listening to their conversation. Confused whether to go inside or outside. But I want to know who that 'she'. But I'm hesitant to get between two friends' conversations. I was about to leave from the door itself but was stopped by the voice, "Hooo, madam where are you going? Kindly, get inside." She said sarcastically.

I went inside. "So, you also didn't say anything, when she was trying to be close with your husband," Avanthika asked furiously.

"Who? I mean who tried?" I replied confusedly. "Hoo... Now don't tell me she doesn't know anything." Avanthika said, turning towards Aadhil. "I don't get any proper time to talk about this to her." He said, putting his head low.

"May I know what's happening here?" Now, I'm a little tense, so my voice raised a little. "And about whom you both are talking?" I asked, looking straight into Aadhil's eyes. "Heena... That... We ..." He hesitated to talk.

"He will not say anything in this birth. Actually, Heena we are talking about his so-called cousin. Fouziya" Avanthika said finally for me.

"Hoo... Fouziya. Yesterday, I saw a cold war between them. But I don't know the reason dear" I said.

"So, you have to ask him, Heena. He is your husband and you have all the rights to ask questions." Avanthika said sternly.

"But.. Avanthika we didn't have the correct time to talk," Aadhil said and tried to sit but he couldn't without our support so he fell on the bed.

"Avanthika, please... We can talk about it later. And I trust my husband and I don't need to ask him questions. I know he will tell me when he feels the correct time." This time I said a little coldly by adjusting the pillow for Aadhil to sit on.

I don't know why I got mad at her but she smiled seeing me and went out after glaring at Aadhil.

"I'm sorry Heena, I had told you everything before itself, but I'm scared, and many what-if questions are running in my mind." He said putting his head low

I lifted his head by his chin and said, "Aadhil, I don't need any explanation, I trust you." By saying this I kissed his forehead.

"I'm really sorry Heena." He said and a single tear fell from his eyes. I wiped it.

"Can I lay on your lap?" He asked. I hugged him tight but I was careful. You don't have to ask Jaan.

He laid in my lap and said, "She had a crush on me, she used to trouble me. Even she tried many things to stop our wedding." I was in complete shock to hear that. He continued.