Demand of client

"Heena, Client wants you to work on this project." Aadhil said
I opened my mouth in shock.
He stood and placed his hand on my chin and closed my mouth, then he smiled to get a glare.

"Heena, don't look like this, I've said that you are just a guest employee and you can't work in this further. But..."
"Whatever it is I can't come to the office???"  I interrupted.
"I know Heena, but atleast do the work from home itself." He suggested.
"What if a client visits the office?"
I asked
"I'll take you to the office without telling mom." He responded.
"What??? Are you out of sense? No chance Aadhil. It's very risky." I protested.

"Aadhil, Heena... " Mom called from behind the door.
"Yes mom," he said.
"What's risky, Heena." She asked to enter our room.
"It's...
"Nothing mom," I said, interrupting Aadhil.

"Hmmm okay, come out dad is calling you both." She said and went out.
We followed her.
"Aadhil what happened? What did the client say?" Dad asked.

"Abba, he was okay with the project. He also said he wants to start this as soon as possible. But..."

"But what Aadhil..." Dad asked.
"He wants... Hee..na.. to work..." He stammered
"What??? No, how can it be possible."
"Begum let him finish what he is telling." Dad said
"Mom I tried to convince him a lot by saying She is just a guest employee and she moved to other states but he was so stubborn" he said

"I'm also more stubborn than him. My daughter-in-law will not go to work, that's it."
"But begum..." Dad tried to say but was interrupted by mom.
"What but Mr. I don't want any argument in this. Heena will stay with me in home that's it." My mother-in-law said.

"Ammiiii...., Please listen na..." Aadhil said in a convincing tone.
"No Aadhil, in this I'll not change my decision."
"That's why I'm asking. Why you'll not allow Heena  to work? She is talented, hardworking and an honest person."
"And what our SOCIETY will say, 'See Sheik's daughter-in-law is earning money it seems they are eating in a woman's earnings.' " she said, making me sigh.
Because I hate people who think of society more than their own family or self happiness.

On hearing my sign, my mother-in-law turned towards me and asked, "What Heena, was this all happening on your wish?"

"No mom... I don't have any idea about it." I told the truth.

"Okay, tell me what's your wish or opinion on it. Like you wanna go or not." She asked me.
I was confused, one side was my husband's dream and another side my in-laws.

"What happened Heena? Tell us." Dad asked with hope.

"Dad, mom, actually I don't know what to say. Whatever you both decide I will be with that." I started.

"Okay, that's final, Heena is not going to work. It's my decision. Then your wish, what you want you do." Mom said and went inside her room.

Aadhil looked at dad with some hope after he got disappointed by mom's words.
"I'll try to talk Aadhil. Don't worry" Dad said and patted his shoulder.

After Dad went inside, Aadhil glared at me and went towards our room.
"What? Why are you glaring at me?" I asked.

Hope you like the update.
Lots of love.