Husband's care

He came in after 20-30 minutes.

I was in the kitchen preparing turmeric milk for my mother-in-law as she had caught a cold.

Aadhil came to the kitchen in search of me but I didn't notice him as I was busy with my work.

Suddenly I felt a pinch on my waist. I screamed at the sudden action. (As my waist is very sensitive to any touch) As I turned he closed my mouth with his palms.

I widened my eyes when I saw him.

"What happened Heena?" My mother-in-law asked me from her room.

I was embarrassed, as I can't say what this idiot has done.

"Nothing mom. It's just a lizard." I said pushing him away.

He tried to lean over me again but I moved in a blink of an eye and he collided with the counter.

I took the tray with the glass and went to give it to mom, fully smiling.

I think it's a little big lizard??.." She asked sarcastically while taking the glass from the tray.

I just blushed while understanding her question. "No.. I mean... Momm..." I said hiding my face in my palms and sat down while she was sitting on the bed.

She smiled and creased my head. Then, I placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Always be happy like this, my baby." She blessed.

I smiled and said, "Will you always love me like this mom?"

"Hann... I have to think about that..." She said,

"What?.. Mommm... " I pouted with a fake cry.

"Aww... Mera bacha(my baby) always I'll be there, don't worry. You are the best daughter in-law in the world." She said,

"Hooo ... Then Mee...." We heard Aadhil's voice from behind.

"Hoo... You are not the best." I said pulling his legs.

"I asked mom, not you." He said.

"So what? My daughter-in-law is so smart she said what's in my heart." She said give me hi-fi to me.

I laughed while showing my tongue to him.

"Ammi this is not fair, you should be on my side." He whined.

We laughed together and later, he also joined us.

"Mom when dad is coming?" I asked taking glass as she had finished drinking the milk.

"He will not come tonight dear, he has gone to Hyderabad." She replied.

"For what?!!" Aadhil asked.

"For a business meeting." She said to Aadhil.

"Hoo... When will he return?" I asked

"Ufff ohh... How many questions will you ask?" She said tiredly

"Ok mom, you sleep peacefully I'll call dad himself and talk." I said getting up from there.

"Hmmm what about Avanthika?" She asked lying in bed.

"She has a surgery tonight so she will come tomorrow morning." I said and she nodded.

Me and Aadhil came and left mom to sleep.

We went to our room. My back was paining a lot, and my lower abdomen was hurting like hell with the period's cramps. I don't know why, but it was more than usual.

I lay in bed tiredly. He came and asked me what happened. I told nothing and he went out kissing my forehead.

'what?? Can't he ask me again, just went out. idiot. Yeh Allah... Plss take all the pain please...' I started to talk with Allah as he went out.