T H R E E

Arriving at her warehouse, Aurora gets off her motorcycle and places her helmet on the seat

Arriving at her warehouse, Aurora gets off her motorcycle and places her helmet on the seat. Letting her long brown hair flow in the wind.

She see's her two SUV cars with Bernardo in one right behind her. The warehouse is where most of her shipments and deals took place. It's also where she liked to... torture people. And it looked like today was going to be one of those days.

She had guards surrounding the property but they immeadtly open the gates for her. Walking into the warehouse, she looks at one of her men.

"Is he here?" she asks, referring to the Ferreira brother, whom delivered her newest shipment that was allegedly missing a box.

"Si Madonna, he has been tied up, in cell #4" the man dressed in black says

"Bravi" she says with a smirk growing on her face

Bernardo finally catches up to her and starts walking with Aurora down to the cells

"Do you have the charts?" she asks Bernardo and he passes her the charts with updates on the days work so far.

She looks over them as they walk through the halls and towards the stairs. Making sure everything was in order, she nods her head and passes them back to Bernardo.

"Everything looks good. Let's just get this little bump solved then we will have survived another day out in the mafia" she says while waving her hand in delight as they walk down the stairs

"Madonna just so you know, they will come for us once they know we have Tomas Ferreira." Bernardo says as a reminder

Aurora nods her head once she stands in-front of cell #4.

"Don't worry, I won't be long" she says with a smirk and opens the cell door, closing it behind her.

"Well look who it is, The Madonna herself." a groggy voice says

Aurora turns and see's Tomas Ferreira sitting in a metal chair, in the middle of the cell, tied up. He also looked a little roughed up, he was probably beaten up by her men before she arrived. He was only a few years older than her, but the Ferreira brothers were not only known for being strong, but also pretty good looking.

"Oof Tomas, you don't look too well" she fake pouts and walks closer to him

He lets out a low chuckle, "Eh, your men fucked me up pretty good, no?"

"Mhm" she says while getting closer to his face, she runs her finger alongside his cheek, that had an open wound. Trailing her finger down to his jaw, she pushes on his chin, turning his head to face her.

"It's been a while, hasn't it Tomas?" She asks, her eyes darkening

"4 years? Maybe more?" he says

Aurora sits on his lap, straddling him. Wrapping her arms around his neck she brings herself closer. Their faces inches apart, Aurora brushes her lips against his as she feels his hot breath against her skin. All Tomas wanted was for his hands to be free this very moment but unfortunately for him, they were tied up pretty well.