F I F T E E N

"They're trying to escape Madonna" Bernardo yells as the 3 guys who were left, run towards their car

She looks over at Damien and he instantly pulls out his keys as they run to his car.

Getting into the drivers seat, he reverses and drives off, following the enemies car quickly behind. Aurora who was sitting in the passengers seat, rolls down her window as she tries to position herself to shoot at them.

Damien drives faster trying to catch up to them.

"Who are these fuckers!?" Aurora yells

"I have no fucking clue" Damien replies, rolling down his window as he gets to the side of their car. He points his gun out the window and starts shooting at them. They shoot back but miss hitting them. Both cars speeding down the highway, Aurora pulls her body out of the window as she shoots at their tires.

Their car starts to swirl and as Damien approaches the spinning car, Aurora shoots the driver in the head. The car rolls off the road as it flips a couple times.

Damien pulls to the side of the road as they both get out. Examining the flipped car, one person was still alive as he tries to make a run for it.

Aurora shoots him straight through the heart as he falls to the ground.

"Figlio di puttana" she mutters

They both let out a sigh knowing it was now over. Seeing a Valentino mafia car pull over, catching up to them, she sees Bernardo get out of the car.

"Are you two okay?" Bernardo asks

Aurora looks down at her dress that was once white...

It was now all covered in blood, burned marks, dirt and was ripped everywhere. Feeling like she couldn't breathe in it, she tries to reach for the back to unzip it.

"I need to get out of this, I can't breathe..." she starts to say

Feeling the hundred of buttons, she walks over to Damien.

"Take it off" she mutters, turning her back towards him

"Cosa?" he asks confused

"Damien take off my fucking dress, NOW!"

His hands reach up to the buttons, trying to undo them but there were hundreds of the small buttons, this was gonna take a while...

"Why are there so many buttons!?" he yells, frustrated

Aurora lets out a sigh and grabs her knife. "Fuck this"

She runs her knife down the front, cutting the once beautiful dress. Stepping out of it, she is left in only her bra and underwear. It was once a gorgeous dress but after trying to run around in it, she realized it was way to uncomfortable and not to mention, it was covered in blood-