S E V E N T E E N

If we get 50+ comments, I'll post the next update which might I add... y'all will really enjoy 😉💋 so comment and vote away❤️

Getting off the phone call Damien just had this bright and early morning with his father, he lets out a sigh and grabs his gun and jacket

Getting off the phone call Damien just had this bright and early morning with his father, he lets out a sigh and grabs his gun and jacket. Heading out of his room, he see's Bernardo and a couple other Valentino men guarding Aurora's bedroom, meaning someone was in there with her.

Damien rolls his eyes as he thinks about which fucker she chose this time...

"Buongiorno Signore Valerio" Bernardo greets

"Ho bisogno di vederla Bernardo" (I need to see her Bernardo) Damien urged, pointing for him to open the door.

"La Madonna is... preoccupied at the moment" Bernardo hinted

A smirk grows on Damiens face as he leans against the wall, crossing his arms. "Bernardo, has that ever stoped me before?"

"Sir, mi dispiace (I'm sorry), but you need to come back later-"

Not listening to him, Damien heads to the door knob, twisting it as he enters Aurora's bedroom.

Closing the door behind him, he heads down the small corridor that led to her bed.

"You like being on top sì?" Damien points out, seeing Aurora on top of some guy. Her hands were placed on his chest as she slows her pace, a smirk appearing on her lips as she hears Damien's voice from behind her.

The guy she was on top of, one of her gym trainers who trained the new recruits, and also happened to be one of her casual fucks, lifts his head when he hears Damien speaking.

"You need something Valerio? Or can it wait?" Aurora asks

"Good morning to you too... and no, it can't wait Madonna" he hums, leaning against the wall as he crosses his arms, watching her bare back muscles as she moved around, the sheets on the bed covering everything else.

Ignoring him, Aurora keeps moving her hips as she throws her head back and lets out a soft moan.

"fuckkk"

The man puts his hands on her waist, gripping his hold on her hips. Upon seeing this, Damien immediately raises his gun and shoots the man Aurora was on top of, sending the bullet to his arm.

"You mother fucker!" The man yells from the pain, immediately taking his hands off of her.

"Son of a bitch" Aurora mutters under her breath, can he just wait!?!? She lets out a sigh, getting off of the guy she was on top of. The man sits up, grabbing the bed sheet as he let out a groan, looking at his wounded arm. Aurora turns to the other side of the bed, facing Damien as she makes sure she was covered by the sheets.

"Do I have your attention now Madonna?" Damien asked with amusement

"Who the fuck are you?" the guy in Aurora's bed yells, looking over at Damien.