T W E N T Y T H R E E

Exiting the hotel doors, Aurora and Damien walk outside to meet with Bernardo and a few other Valentino men who were guarding around the premises

They were all standing in front of Aurora's Porsche that she was driving earlier when they went to the fashion show. Well... what was left of that Porsche-

Looking over the car, someone had damaged it pretty well.

Bernardo turns to face them when he hears the clicking sound of Aurora's heels against the pavement.

"There you two are, finally... I was beginning to wonder what was taking you both so long" Bernardo states

"Sorry we're late. I was having dessert" Damien says as he lets out a smirk

"A fucking sweet one if I might add" he says the last part into Aurora's ear as he pulls her closer to him.

Grabbing his arm, she gives it a violent squeeze with a daring look.

"What... I'm not lying." he protests

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing that will come out of it will be your teeth." she mutters, stopping to face him.

"Well as you can see" Bernardo starts to say, turning to the damaged car

Aurora and Damien both snap out of it and turn to the real problem in front of them.

"Cazzo" Damien mutters under his breath when he see's the spray painted words written across the car. The windows, smashed, and doors broken.

In red bold letters "Traditrice" (Traitor)

He turns to Aurora who had not one single ounce of emotion on her face. Not one concern or care.

She remained the same. Emotionless.

"We've reviewed security footage... they were members from a smaller gang, we already have our men out on it. Just awaiting your confirmation and word Madonna and we can have it done. But a spiral had broken since not everyone in the North had heard about the new alliance with the Valerios, and after a few people spotted you together today at the show, the word was confirmed and true." Bernardo explains

"But why would they be angry about this alliance?" Damien questions

Aurora walks up to the car, looking over the damages. How they did it. Knowing exactly where they started, how they hit it, what they most likely used. She could tell just from looking at the car.

She then bends down to examine a specific symbol that was spray painted... a broken heart.

"This gang, they're Valerio enemies." Aurora states, standing up after examining the damage, knowing very well which gang did this, specifically which person was part of it.

"How do you know?"

"Caro first of all, I don't have enemies in the North. These are my people. It's you they want dead. And second, I'm not concerned that the alliance will serve as a problem. They will get fucking used to it. It's this gang that's angry. Mostly at me for siding with you Valerio's, because they hate your fucking guts. I would be careful if I were you, there could be a sniper here trying to kill you at any second" Aurora then turns to face him, a calm expression on her face.